Sr. Director, National Trade Sales
About the job
The Senior Director, National Trade Sales will be equally talented working with numbers and people. You will be challenged with strengthening our position across the channel, with a focus on team building, relationship building and strategic sales development that will deliver profitable above-market sales growth with margin expansion. You will have the opportunity to develop and mentor a team of dedicated professionals, while leading and strengthening communication externally with customers and internally across the department and other functional areas of the business. This is an exciting role accountable for advancing the company’s overall vision and strategy by working across channels to achieve breakthrough total company performance!
- Formulation of a strategy and roadmap that establishes and maintains a leading position across the channel.
- Sales & Profitability across Trade, to include generating and achieving annualized sales budgets, identifying, pursuing, and securing new opportunities, maintaining and growing existing business, all with a focus on profitability.
- Ongoing forecasting to provide the best possible guidance to internal partners for planning purposes.
- Developing and leading a team of experienced Regional Sales Managers
- Managing expenses as it relates to chargebacks (anything else), ensuring the team stays within budget.
- Works with the analytics center of excellence to leverage data and consumer insights, to make informed decisions to grow the business.
- Directs the development and maintenance of the long-range operational forecasts regarding sales, market share, financial requirements, human resource needs, organizational plans, etc. and the projected effects of these forecasts on trade and international channel investments, revenues, and profitability.
- Champions clear and collaborative channels of communication and coordination between functional counterparts – channel marketing, brand, business development, product, human resources, etc.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or related area; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of proven sales experience
- Strong experience delivering results by serving as the leader of other people leaders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and with external partners and customers.
- Proven analytical skills, including familiarity with analyzing reports & deriving insights from data.
- Strong customer service, negotiation and problem-solving skills and the ability to interact with customers at all levels of the customer organization.
- Demonstrated ability to make connections among previously unrelated notions, proposing new ideas and solutions to existing problems.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce for planning and forecasting sales growth
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally for business (50% of the time)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Delta Faucet Company, we view diversity as a mosaic of thoughts and perspectives that come from people’s varied cultural backgrounds, experiences, education, career paths and other influences that make each of us unique. For us, inclusion means welcoming differing opinions, collaborating, allowing people to come to work as who they are and recognizing everyone’s contributions. We know that in a diverse, inclusive company, ideas flow freely, all voices are heard and all perspectives are valued. Delta Faucet Company continuously strives to be this kind of organization. Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) supports our inherent values, makes us more relevant to customers and consumers and inspires innovation. It is not a goal or a program; it is a vital ingredient in our formula for success and a key to our future growth.
Company: Delta Faucet Company
Shift 1 (United States of America)
Hiring Range: $152,500.00 - $239,690.00
Actual compensation may vary based on various factors including experience, education, geographic location, and/or skills.
Delta Faucet Company (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Delta Faucet Company is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish