Kuehne+Nagel is looking for a Sales Executive to join our Sea Logistics team. Your role will be hybrid in nature and will report to the Sub-Area Manager. You will develop relationships with our customers, and delivering agreed portfolio targets. You will be a necessary player in our growth strategy, and your impact will be felt across the organization.
Unlock a world of possibilities and seize the opportunity to make a significant impact as a Sales Executive handling export sales here at Kuehne+Nagel. By forging meaningful connections with new customers, you will not only bolster Kuehne+Nagel's revenue but also open doors to a realm of untapped potential. Picture yourself as a sales virtuoso, delighting clients with unparalleled support, and elevating their satisfaction to new heights. As you navigate uncharted territory, you will identify hidden gems, unearthing opportunities to propel Kuehne+Nagel's market share to soaring heights. Embrace the thrill of collaboration, where your ideas and feedback will become catalysts for innovation, setting the stage for Kuehne+Nagel to outpace the competition. This is your chance to leave an indelible mark, to shape the trajectory of a dynamic organization.
- Work with the Customer Care team to ensure all customer inquiries are promptly addressed
- Collaborate with colleagues across the Sea Logistics organization to share knowledge and best practices
- Stay up-to-date on market trends and developments, in the Export sea logistics sales market
- Comply with all Kuehne+Nagel procedures, including those related to ethics, compliance, and safety
- Be willing to take on additional responsibilities to support goals
- Develop a comprehensive sales plan that aligns with our organizational goals
- Build relationships with customers through face-to-face meetings, phone calls, and presentations:
- Negotiate and close deals to grow revenue
- Manage the sales process from start to finish using a CRM system
- Be knowledgeable about all company products and services: It is imperative that you learn to sell these products and services to customers
- Use all available resources to achieve sales goals.
- Provide excellent customer service that exceeds customer expectations.
Your Skills And Experiences
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ year field sales in freight forwarding
- Experience with logistics processes and solutions
Good Reasons to Join
We offer a great compensation package, medical, dental, and retirement benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a dynamic global work environment. The target salary range for this position is between $68,000 and $98,000. Base salary is part of a competitive total rewards package that includes health and welfare benefits, a 401k retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement, and incentive compensation for eligible roles. Individual pay may vary from the target range and is determined by a number of factors including experience, skills, job location, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. Kuehne+Nagel reviews pay ranges regularly to ensure competitive and fair pay based on industry market data.
Kuehne+Nagel is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. Kuehne+Nagel strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment. Kuehne+Nagel will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and employees, including accommodations for pregnancy and childbirth, and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and employees depending upon individual circumstances unless such accommodation would create an undue hardship on Kuehne+Nagel.