This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that is a global sales network for pulp and paper. They partner with pulp and paper producers around the world to distribute products to more than 100 markets, selling over 2.5 million MT annually. Their mills rely on their market knowledge and their customers count on their sourcing, financing and supply chain solutions.
- Logistics coordinator will coordinate shipping, freights, import and export of their products with the clients, vendors and customers.
- Review bank documents to ensure everything is there
- Communication and coordination with supplier / producer
- Communication and coordination with customer / sales office
- Communication and coordination with logistics providers
- Order entry
- Export documentation
- Tracking of shipments
- Skills:* Export, SAP, Excel, Coordinator, freight forwarder, Sales, Assistant, Administrative, Freight, logistics
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- 3 years experience within logistics
- Experience working with letters of credit
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel. Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be self-motivated with excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- A Professional, outgoing attitude.
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [AstonCarter.com.](AstonCarter.com) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:%email@example.com) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.