Director, International Finance
Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell was born and raised in California and has been around since 1962. We went from selling everyone’s favorite Crunchy Tacos on the West Coast to a global brand with 8,200+ restaurants, 350 franchise organizations, that serve 42+ million fans each week around the globe. We’re not only the largest Mexican-inspired quick service brand (QSR) in the world, we’re also part of the biggest restaurant group in the world: Yum! Brands.
Much of our fan love and authentic connection with our communities are rooted in being rebels with a cause. From ensuring we use high quality, sustainable ingredients to elevating restaurant technology in ways that hasn’t been done before… we will continue to be inclusive, bold, challenge the status quo and push industry boundaries.
We’re a company that celebrates and advocates for different, has bold self-expression, strives for a better future, and brings the fun while we’re at it. We fuel our culture with real people who bring unique experiences. We inspire and enable our teams and the world to Live Más.
At Taco Bell, we’re Cultural Rebels. Want to join in on the passion-fueled fun? Learn more about the career below.
About the Job:
The Director of Finance plays a leadership role within Taco Bell’s International and G&A Finance team. This role will be responsible for leading a team of finance professionals. You will have an opportunity to design and drive the financial landscape of the business. You will play a key role in managing the financial performance and implementing key financial strategies to maximize business performance in G&A and our growing international expansion.
The Director will report to the Global CFO. With this role, the opportunities are endless as a key leader for the finance team in International markets and build the business for the future of an evolving industry.
- Oversee G&A financial strategy and co-author the long-term roadmap. Liasoning with HR team (including CPO and VPs) to help determine resource allocation, budget setting and successful stewardship of the plan.
- Lead in International financial strategy / FP&A - working closely with International CGO and Global CFO to ensure targets, opportunities and risks are appropriately / cohesively embedded into overall Global financial plan. Supporting financial assessment of development incentive program.
- 4 Wall Unit Economics. Serve as leader and liaison across the finance team to develop the future Taco Bell business model, to identify risks, opportunities, initiatives, investments in the roadmap to continued compelling unit economics
- Serve as a leader to manage the Enterprise Risk Management process with the team.
- Coach and develop the capabilities or finance professionals.
Is This You?
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA/CPA a plus
- 10+ years relevant work experience (e.g., FP&A, Strategic Planning, Big 4, Corporate Finance, Consulting)
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills, with ability to succinctly interpret data for executives and frame business issues in a straightforward manner
- Strong internal motivation, intellectual curiosity, logical thinking and ability to identify and leverage best practices
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication/presentation skills, with ability to partner well with other team members and interface effectively with all levels of management
- Demonstrated success influencing diverse customers or stakeholders and leading teams in cross-functional settings
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to work independently and multi-task in a complex, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Strong team building/managerial experience is preferred
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Hybrid work schedule and year-round flex day Friday
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell inside the building)
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash,
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- Up to 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
- Comprehensive medical & dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Discounts, free food, swag and… honestly, too many good benefits to name
Salary Range: $170,400 to $210,420 annually + bonus eligibility + equity (if applicable) + benefits
The above represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
At Taco Bell, we Live Más and invite you to do the same. Take a seat at our table. Bring your voice. Bring you, just as you are, a Cultural Rebel. We want you to be your best self!
Taco Bell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equity, inclusion, and belonging for all dimensions of diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other protected characteristic.
Taco Bell is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities or special needs.
US Job Seekers/Employees - Click here to view the “Know Your Rights” poster and supplement and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Employment eligibility to work with Taco Bell in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
California Residents: For more information about the categories of personal information we collect from you and how we use, sell, and share that information, please see our Privacy Notice for California Contractors and Privacy Notice for California Employees.