Sr Analyst - International Finance
Sr Analyst - International Finance
Accounting & Finance
When our square shaped burgers made their first sizzle on the scene more than 50 years ago, people knew our approach wasn’t like any other. Same goes for the way we support our employees. Our culture of openness, flexibility, and inclusiveness allows everybody to flourish in their own way. If you’re looking for a career where you can be part of the action as we continue to grow our iconic brand – We got you!
The Sr Analyst - International Finance position will support the LAC International team on all aspects of essential outputs including consolidated annual operating plan, periodic forecasts, long-range planning, strategic initiatives, sensitivity analysis and presentations for internal and external audiences. Prepare financial and analytical decision-making support to enable senior management to assess its performance on brand operations, financial outlook and growth opportunities. Provide analytical and modeling support for strategic initiatives, new market models and long-range planning.
- Provides financial support and administration for the international division towards achievement of the division's plans, goals, and objectives including the preparation of period/quarterly reviews, annual operating plans, long range plans and periodic forecasts, regional G&A capital expenditures, collection of royalties/sales data, and strategic plans.
- Reviews existing franchisee balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and business plans to assess financial health and profitability; recommends action plans and franchise consulting as appropriate when directed by regional finance manager
- Prepares operational analyses, as appropriate, to support international management needs including quantitative and qualitative analyses, analytical support in examining unit development activity, food costs, labor costs, controllable costs, return on investment, general brand spending, marketing, recapitalization, new initiatives and modeling (creation of new and maintenance of existing)
- Prepare presentations for internal and external audiences regarding actual business results and forward-looking projections. Improve and build existing and new financial reporting capabilities to provide actionable insights to the leadership.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in
- Understanding and working knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, and analysis with sound knowledge of accounting and accounting principles.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience including financial and/or operational analysis. (Previous restaurant/retail industry experience is a plus)
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel. Working knowledge of other Microsoft Office components including Word and PowerPoint
- International mind-set or business experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Experience with Oracle ERP systems is a plus
Wendy’s was built on the premise, "Quality is our Recipe®," which remains the guidepost of the Wendy's system. Today, Wendy's and its franchisees employ hundreds of thousands of people across more than 7,000 restaurants worldwide with a vision of becoming the world's most thriving and beloved restaurant brand.
The base pay range for this position is listed below. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and budget for the open position and also may vary depending on the candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience, among other relevant factors. This range does not include an estimated value for any benefits, bonus, or other incentives that may be applicable based on position.* The target annual bonus for this role is 10% of annualized base salary, based on actual company and personal performance. Director and above roles are also eligible to participate in the Company’s long-term incentive award program.
Our square burgers make us different and so do our benefits! Our restaurant support roles are eligible for a wide array of benefits, including things such as parental leave, free EAP sessions, company 401k match and other great offerings. For more details about our benefits, including an overview of eligibility and terms for certain benefits, please visit our benefits website, www.wendysbenefits.com.*
*NOTE: Wendy’s benefits, bonus, and other incentives are governed by the applicable legal plans and policies and, where appropriate, may be subject to Board approval an individual award agreement terms. Those documents supersede all other information regarding Wendy’s benefits, bonus, and other incentives. Wendy’s retains the right to amend or terminate its plans and policies at its sole discretion, in accordance with applicable plans, policies and laws.