Sr. Analyst, Global Finance
Who We Are
Frida is more than a brand built to support parents. We get parents. We know all about the often unbelievable realities of parenthood, because we’ve been in the trenches. Over the last 9 years, we’ve dedicated ourselves to developing the tools (and sometimes the tips, too) that help simplify parenting - and it all started with snot. Since the launch of our cult-favorite NoseFrida, The SnotSucker, we’ve innovated and launched over 100 products that provide quick and easy solutions to age-old parenting problems. We also launched Frida Mom in 2019, with products to help women with the transition through the fourth trimester into motherhood. Today, Frida holds over a 70% share of its main category, and our products can be found in over 50+ countries and in over 40,000 stores throughout the US - in every retail channel from mass-market, grocery, chain drug, and specialty stores. For 9 years, we’ve had parents’ backs as they navigate the parts of parenthood you don’t usually see on the ’gram with honest and raw messaging to provide the answers to questions they didn’t even know they had. And, we’re just getting started.
How You Will Make an Impact
Frida is seeking a Senior Analyst to join our Global Finance team and support financial strategy, analysis, reporting, forecasting, and planning related to Operations, Supply Chain, Sourcing, New Product Development, Strategy, and international markets, while assisting in the analysis of potential Licensing & Acquisition opportunities. The ideal candidate will have a strong financial acumen, excellent presentation skills, and a good attitude. The Senior Analyst will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment. Responsibilities to include:
- Work cross-functionally on projects and initiatives that shape strategy and drive sustainable growth through financial tracking, reporting, analysis, and thought partnership
- Partner with Strategy & Product Development teams throughout the new product development process
- Partner with Operations team to identify financial inefficiencies within Supply Chain/Sourcing and contribute to solutions to remedy
- Partner with International team to develop comprehensive strategy for pricing, market prioritization, product launches, and other strategic initiatives
- Perform and present ad hoc financial analysis as needed, including, but not limited to, the evaluation of potential Licensing & Acquisition opportunities
- Participate in annual budget process and quarterly latest estimate updates
- Participate in monthly Budget vs. Actual reviews with department heads to ensure effective expense management
- Prepare materials and commentary for Board of Directors and Senior Leadership
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Business / Economics
- 2+ years of related experience
- Extensive excel and analytical background
- Willing to roll up sleeves and learn
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment in which requirements & priorities change
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- A self-starter with an ability to complete tasks both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
Who You Will Work With
Frida is an organization that values collaboration and community. As the Sr. Analyst of Global Finance, you will work closely with Strategy, Operations, Supply Chain, Product Development and Sourcing teams.
Our Ways of Working
Frida HQ is located in Miami, Florida and approved roles have the flexible option to work remotely both Mondays and Fridays with the benefit of connecting in person Tuesdays - Thursdays.
Why You Will Love Working at Frida
- Robust health benefits including:
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental plans
- Employer paid life insurance
- Supplemental insurance options including Accident Insurance, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- FSA & HSA
- 401k matching up to 4% with immediate vesting
- Generous paid time off program including elective PTO days, federal holidays, sick/wellness days, and a birthday floater
- Flexible paid pregnancy and parental leave
- Weekly wellness programming including manicures & pedicures, massages, and carwashes
- Dog friendly office - feel free to bring your best buddy with you to work!
- Learning & development opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Company-wide events & outings- we know how to throw a party! Team engagement is at the epicenter of our culture, whether it’s getting together for our annual Fam Jam bash or giving back to our community through a day of service
- Exclusive employee product discounts
Frida provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.