Associate Manager, International Finance
Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell was born and raised in California and has been around since 1962. We went from selling everyone’s favorite Crunchy Tacos on the West Coast to a global brand with 8,200+ restaurants, 350 franchise organizations, that serve 42+ million fans each week around the globe. That’s right… Taco Bell has 8,200+ restaurants in over 32 countries around the world, with offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, India, Australia, and Singapore. And we don’t plan to stop there. We’re not only the largest Mexican-inspired quick service brand (QSR) in the world, we’re also part of the biggest restaurant group in the world: Yum! Brands.
Much of our fan love and authentic connection with our communities are rooted in being rebels with a cause. From ensuring we use high quality, sustainable ingredients to elevating restaurant technology in ways that hasn’t been done before… we will continue to be inclusive, bold, challenge the status quo and push industry boundaries.
We’rea company that celebrates and advocates for different, has bold self-expression, strives for a better future, and brings the fun while we’re at it. We fuel our culture with real people who bring unique experiences. We inspire and enable our teams and the world to Live Más.
And all of that comes with fun, year-round events like holiday and cultural festivities, development opportunities you can take advantage of from anywhere you are, and random recharge days – just to name a few. We truly believe that where you work matters and taking care of our employees matters as much to us as taking care of our fans.
At Taco Bell, we’re Cultural Rebels. Want to join in on the passion-fueled fun? Learn more about the career below.
About the Job:
This key hire will work in the International Division’s Strategy, Development, and Finance team and report into the Manager, Finance and Development. It is an exciting time to join the international team as we continue to accelerate growth across key geographies and bring Taco Bell to more consumers around the world.
As an Associate Manager, International Finance you will support our sales goals and strategic decision-making— by supporting cross-functional projects, building business cases, and conducting financial analyses. This position is ideal for individuals with high accountability, strong problem-solving skills, great communication style, a partnership mentality, and comfort turning facts into recommendations.
- Act as a key player on the International team to support critical projects and cross-functional initiatives
- Lead the creation of analyses and content for Annual Operating Plans, Leadership Meetings, Board presentations, and Quarterly Earnings
- Drive accurate and timely reporting of divisional results and forecasts on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis to share with leadership and executive teams
- Communicate meaningful & concise business sales insights to the team, identifying areas of opportunity and risk, as well as other relevant analytics
- Monitor and analyze competitive activity, customers, and market trends
- Providing actionable insights to guide the sales and marketing teams and paceset against growth targets
- Improve visibility & KPIs into top-line sales and menu performance
Is This You?
- MBA preferred
- A minimum of 5+ years work experience in marketing analysis or finance
- Strong internal motivation, intellectual curiosity, logical thinking and desire to have a large impact on our organization
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to partner well with other team members and interface effectively with all levels of management
- Demonstrated success influencing diverse customers or stakeholders and leading teams that include non-direct reports in cross-functional settings
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills, with ability to succinctly interpret data for executives and frame business issues in a straightforward manner
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to work independently and multi-task in a complex, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Resourceful nature, with strong problem-solving and customer-service orientation
- Experience in financial modeling a plus
- Strong Powerpoint and Excel skills is a must
- Hybrid work schedule and year-round flex day Friday
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell inside the building)
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash,
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- Up to 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
- Comprehensive medical & dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Discounts, free food, swag and… honestly, too many good benefits to name
Salary Range: $91,500 to $124,635 annually + bonus eligibility + equity (if applicable) + benefits
The above represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
At Taco Bell, we Live Más and invite you to do the same. Take a seat at our table. Bring your voice. Bring you, just as you are, a Cultural Rebel. We want you to be your best self!
Taco Bell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equity, inclusion, and belonging for all dimensions of diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other protected characteristic.
Taco Bell is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities or special needs.
US Job Seekers/Employees - Click here to view the “Know Your Rights” poster and supplement and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Employment eligibility to work with Taco Bell in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
California Residents: For more information about the categories of personal information we collect from you and how we use, sell, and share that information, please see our Privacy Notice for California Contractors and Privacy Notice for California Employees.