Customer Success Manager (Working Capital & Trade Finance)
Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About the Job:
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) works directly with Taulia customers post sale and implementation. They own the program strategy including roll out and growth, driving positive results and ensuring the customer’s success. The CSM’s primary focus is helping Taulia customer’s programs succeed and grow total account revenue for Taulia through knowledge of Working Capital programs. The CSM will be assigned a portfolio of customers and balance their time across a number of activities and customers simultaneously.
Key business activities and responsibilities include
- Developing the strategy for business case achievement closely working with the customer and executing in collaboration with the Taulia team.
- Designing and participating in customer workshops and bridge business goals to all aspects of delivery.
- Building and maintaining relationships with senior stakeholders and program managers at assigned customers.
- Leverage Taulia data analytics technology to analyze the business program and supplier behavior.
- Research and present recommendations to the customer to grow their program based on data analysis.
- Secure customer commitments and execute on continued refinements to enable program success.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns based on data insight in collaboration with the customer as well as Taulia’s supplier marketing and supplier sales teams.
- Provide asset ramp and revenue projection forecasts for existing programs to CSM leadership.
- Support change management activities required by the customers to fully adopt the Taulia platform to obtain their business objectives.
- Coordinate customer business reviews with assigned customers; set up the meeting, prepare materials with the deal team, and present program analytics.
- Identify areas for potential product / services upsells and introduce the Account Manager to customer.
- Identify and mitigate areas of potential risk with the account, bring to the attention of the deal team and support KPI calls.
- Track support ticket ageing and coordinate with support team to help resolve outstanding issues.
- Use sound judgment and select which issues to escalate and when.
- Create and maintain up to date account plans for assigned accounts.
- Engage in contract renewal activities with the customers.
Core Skills and Key Competencies:
- Working Capital Management, Procure to Pay process, Finance, Supply Chain, Business Consulting or related experience preferred.
- Commercial mindset with the ability to identify levers to drive program / revenue growth.
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal, and active listening.
- Personable and able to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Experience handling customers, including handling of difficult conversations.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
- Able to effectively present concepts to customers in person and virtually.
- Able to embrace change and thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Self-starter, problem solver, strategist, and critical thinker.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Experience with analytics, Excel, Jira, Salesforce, all Google applications a plus.
- Travel: Approximately 25% of the time may require travel to customer sites / internal meetings.
Nice to Have:
- SaaS experience a plus.
- English language proficiency required. German, Spanish or French is considered a plus.
About Taulia Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-friendly environment
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Comprehensive Time Away program: 3 weeks of PTO, 11 company holidays, 9 Sick days, bereavement leave, etc.
- Health & Wellness Benefits, including a 12-weeks of parental leave for eligible new parents
- Company issued equipment (Laptop, monitor, etc.)
- 401k with match
- EAP Program/Mental Health Advocacy
- Supportive Work Culture
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age. #LI-Remote
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.