VP - Supply Chain/Trade Finance Implementation Manager
Multinational banking and financial services company
As a project manager, implement customers using Global Trade Solutions (GTS) products in the Americas (North and South America) with a primary focus on delivering Trade Finance and Supply Chain solutions.
• Manage portfolio of projects and end to end implementation of Trade Finance & Supply Chain mandates, including planning and overseeing UAT and production deployment
• Facilitate the onboarding of clients to the Connexis Supply Chain (CSC) product and related technology offers
• Implement deals expeditiously to improve Time to Revenue
• Working closely with the Sales team in understanding client requirements for products / services / solutions towards managing post-sales relationship with customers.
• Satisfy Service Level expectations and other product-specific requirements with customers, including documentation
• Understand technical requirements for system integration, where required; and
• Work closely with Product / IT for development and implementation of customized solutions
• Collaborate and coordinate with the Operations teams for seamless transition or start-up of services
• Maintain high-levels of customer satisfaction through periodic review of process and service levels taking corrective action as required with Operations / Product / Sales
• Coordinate and participate with the Sales team in selling new product propositions / solutions
• Active participation in responding to Request For Proposals (RFPs)
• Support Product team in roll-out of new products
• Work closely with Sales team in pre-sales discussions with customers including presentations to customers on products / solutions.
• Acclimate to all new enhancements and products of GTS to the extent that one can assist other Implementation Managers across the suite of product offers within GTS.
• Experience leading implementations of Transaction Banking Services, specifically Trade Finance & Supply Chain Finance products
• Knowledge of ERP functions & integration of systems with Electronic Banking Platforms Superior organization and multi-tasking skills
• Can work autonomously and in a team environment
• Strong interpersonal skills the role will require frequent interaction across stakeholders
• Rigorous attention to detail
• Strong sense of urgency with respect to deadlines and the responsibility at hand
• Strong written and presentation skills, including synthesis of data
• Language skills a plus (French, Spanish, Portuguese)
• Previous project management experience
• Comfortable with technology
• Articulate/Good communication skills
• Degree in Finance, Business and or Economics