Director, Global Finance & Strategy Bobbi Brown
Estee Lauder Corporation is seeking a highly analytical and strategic leader to join the Bobbi Brown Global Finance team. This role reports to VP of Global Finance, La Mer and Bobbi Brown, and will supervise 1-2 team members. The individual will be responsible for the Brand’s financial and strategic planning activities, including monthly estimate, annual budget, and long-range plan. This role will work cross-functionally with key business partners and regional leaders to drive long-term, sustainable, and profitable growth for the business.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
· Serve as primary, day-to-day Finance partner for Brand Leadership Team, Global Brand Finance Group and ELC Corporate Team
· Manage global consolidation and financial processes, including KPI reporting, budgeting, forecasting and long-range planning; review Global Brand Finance Group’s month-end close for accuracy
· Conduct monthly reviews with senior management and operating partners; identify trends, explain variances, track risks and opportunities, highlight issues and address problems to drive proactive financial management
· Lead development of the annual Budget: work with functional and regional leads to develop/consolidate annual budget, prepare budget presentations and supporting documentation, and co-present with Brand President and VP to corporate leadership
· Provide financial input for annual Strategy and Innovation planning; think strategically and evaluate investment choices based on both brand equity and financial impact with a goal of creating long-term value for the business
· Interact cross-functionally with Product Development, Marketing, Consumer Engagement, Education, Supply Chain, Demand Planning to understand drivers of end-to-end operations, conduct integrated planning and business analyses, and facilitate problem solving
· Drive insights and actions by analyzing market, consumer and financial data; derive improved methodology to track advertising & promotion effectiveness, new launch assessment, pre and post-mortem return on investment, etc.
· Ensure that internal controls are adequate and perform the role of assessor and/or reviewer in the annual Sarbanes-Oxley process
· Prepare ad hoc financial analyses and strategic presentations for senior management and support other ad hoc projects as needed.
· Position requires 8+ years related experience, preferably in corporate finance or investment banking
· Position requires 3+ years of supervisory experience
· Experience with budget development, management and accurate estimation skills are imperative
· Excellent communication skills, including high-quality slide presentations, clear and concise written communication, and engaging and compelling verbal communication
· A mature self-starter who can take charge of a project and follow through to completion
· Must be analytical, detailed oriented and accurate
· Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
· Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and navigate a complex matrix environment
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to research, identify and resolve
· Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills; OneStream, SAP, Tableau, Alteryx experience a plus
U.S Corporate/Office Exempt Roles (Equity Eligible)
The anticipated base salary range for this position is $117,000 to $202,100. Exact salary depends on several
factors such as experience, skills, education, and budget. Salary range may vary based on
geographic location. In addition to base salary, this position is eligible for participation in a
highly competitive bonus program with possibility for overachievement based on performance
and company results as well as participation in the share incentive plan.
In addition, The Estée Lauder Companies offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees,
including health insurance coverage, wellness and family support programs, life and disability
insurance, retirement savings plans, paid leave programs, education-related programs, paid
holidays and vacation time, and many others. Many of these benefits are subsidized or fully paid
for by the company.