Trade Finance Manager (3855)
Chobani’s Commercial Finance team drives effective and efficient customer investment by partnering with the business and supporting them in the commercial decision-making process. This role will dive deep into trade spend to understand drivers and provide analytical recommendations for how to achieve our annual growth strategies through effective trade management. By working closely with cross functional partners, the Trade Finance Manager will work to increase visibility into trade spend and provide analytical rigor around pricing and trade promotions.
- Maintain Trade Promo Management (TPM) system and drive month-end close process including booking and analysis of the trade accrual
- Synthesize pricing and trade spend to draw insights and recommend action plans to drive more efficient and profitable growth
- Provide in-depth analysis of customer accruals and deductions and recommend actionable plans to support delivery of financial targets
- Review promotional programs to understand profitability and make recommendations to sales to improve return on investments
- Partner with control to manage quarterly and annual trade audit process
- Serve as the primary liaison with accounts receivable to ensure cash deductions are being mapped and booked against the right trade accruals
- Serve as a key stakeholder in the development of best-in-class trade management tools and analytical reporting
- Track and monitor trade savings initiatives in conjunction with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business or equivalent required, CPA a plus
- 5+ years of experience in Trade Management at a CPG preferred
- Understanding of Accounting Principles preferred
- Advanced MS Excel/Power Point skills required
- SAP experience preferred; TPM system experience preferred
- Ability to provide thought leadership to shape future decisions
- Ability to work independently, and proactively develop solutions with minimal guidance
- Capacity to analyze complex problems and make decisions in a timely manner
- Highly organized and attentive to detail, with the ability to work quickly and accurately and to consistently meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn and ability to adapt and balance competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively and on cross-functional teams
- Hybrid role assigned to our SoHo, NYC office
Chobani is a food maker with a mission of making high-quality and nutritious food accessible to more people, while elevating our communities and making the world a healthier place. In short: making good food for all. In support of this mission, we are a values-driven, people-first, food-and-wellness-focused company, and have been since Hamdi Ulukaya, an immigrant to the U.S., founded the company in 2005. We produce yogurt, oatmilk, dairy- and plant-based creamers, ready-to-drink coffee and plant-based probiotic drinks. Chobani yogurt is America's No.1 yogurt brand, and it’s made with only natural ingredients without artificial preservatives.
Chobani uses food as a force for good in the world – putting humanity first in everything we do. Our philanthropic efforts prioritize giving back to our communities and beyond: working to eradicate child hunger, supporting immigrants, refugees and underrepresented people, honoring veterans, and protecting the planet. We manufacture our products in New York, Idaho, and Australia. Chobani products are available throughout North America and distributed in Australia and other select markets. For more information, please visit www.chobani.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer. Chobani will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military and/or veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws.
Compensation Range: $104,000.00 - $156,000.00, plus bonus.