US Market Supply Chain Manager (49680)
Who we are
Together, we’re on a mission to make good health more affordable and accessible, to help millions around the world enjoy healthier lives. It’s a mission that bonds our people across nearly 60 countries and a rich, diverse variety of nationalities and backgrounds. Working here means working with the world’s leading manufacturer of generic medicines, and the proud producer of many of the products on the World Health Organization’s Essential Medicines List. Today, at least 200 million people around the world take one of our medicines every single day. An amazing number, but we’re always looking for new ways to continue making a difference, and new people to make a difference with.
The Market Supply Chain Planning Manager reports to the Director of Market Supply Chain and is responsible for the creation and maintenance of the US Market Supply Chain Plan for all products within an assigned portfolio. You will be responsible to identify & resolve material related issues. This role will be accountable to lead the Market Planning processes across a set portfolio of plants & products. This role will support the Director Supply Chain as the Primary liaison between TGO Global Supply Network & US Commercial organizations and is relied upon to maintain a holistic understanding of the demand and supply dynamics affecting the assigned product portfolio. This position will also be accountable to ensure all KPI’s for Cash, Customer Delivery, and productivity are achieved. The ideal candidate will have the ability and desire to drive Sales & Operations Planning process improvement initiatives and develop strong working relationships & collaboration cross-functionally across the broader organization.
How you’ll spend your day
- Own the market supply chain planning process for the assigned portfolio of plants & products, supporting S&OP responsibility for Demand & Market Planning, execution, & continuous improvements
- Provide insight and visibility to capacity (RCCP) across the portfolio of manufacturing/packaging sites, highlighting supply opportunities and risks
- Actively participate in New Product Launches to ensure supply plans are developed, communicated, and executed in support of the project timelines
- Partner with Commercial/Product Operations team to assess lead times and product availability for new business opportunities and bids
- Support & implement global inventory and supply chain policies, Replenishment strategies, master data optimization, and process management, ensuring appropriate levels of safety stock are set and achieved across the assigned portfolio
- Accountable in creation of ERP based Market Supply chain plan that is balanced and achieves key objectives for sales, customer delivery, and working capital
- Support Supply Chain plan S&OP process by providing key metrics, risks & opportunities, capacity utilization, escalations, and key decisions required
- Lead resolution of all supply chain related topics within assigned portfolio.
- Accountable for key supply chain metrics of Forecast Accuracy & Bias, Customer Delivery, Inventory, and Backorder. Manage processes to determine root cause when KPIs are out of expected normal ranges. Develop and implements corrective measures
- Regularly review Master Production Schedule to ensure Supply Network Planning elements are Timely, Accurate, and Relevant
- Facilitate weekly supply huddles with key supply plants. Identify root causes of service failures, ensure short term balance of supply and demand, and alignment with Commercial peers
- Follows Teva Safety, Health, and Environmental policies and procedures
- Other projects and duties as required/assigned
Your experience and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in supply chain management, with a strong understanding of supply chain concepts and best practices.
- APICS Certification is desirable, but not required.
- Experience in demand and supply planning, inventory management, and Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP).
- Proficiency in using advanced planning systems, such as SAP or Oracle. Knowledge of other supply chain tools and technologies is advantageous.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is desirable, but not required.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint) for data analysis, visualization, and presentations.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a global matrix environment, with the ability to navigate ambiguity and drive change.
- Strong influence and communication skills, with the ability to effectively engage and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Lean Six Sigma experience is preferred, demonstrating a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to think critically and derive insights from complex data sets.
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, and able to work independently with a sense of urgency.
Join our dynamic team at Teva Pharmaceuticals and contribute to our mission of improving the health and well-being of people worldwide. Apply today to be considered for the position of US Market Supply Chain Manager in Parsippany, NJ.
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply:
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.