Supply Chain Manager
Flux Marine is a high-growth marine technology start-up that is redesigning electric outboard motors from the ground up without using legacy combustion engine parts. This allows our motors to maximize efficiency and minimize maintenance without compromising performance vs gas engines. Our technology has applications across several areas including commercial, recreational, yacht tender, and military markets.
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Supply Chain Project Manager to support our development teams and supplier partners. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with supply chain and industry partners. Duties will include ensuring all parts are delivered on time, at a fair price, and in accordance with associated QA/QC requirements. Success in this role will require developing and implementing robust processes for tracking purchasing KPIs and growing with the rapidly evolving needs of the company. We promote a hard work, high reward environment with tremendous opportunities for advancement within the company as we enter a period of hyper-growth. As a part of this role, you will have visibility into the other projects in development at the company and will regularly engage with the executives and founders on the progress of your work.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Purchasing and inventory control
- Acting as POC for supply chain partners
- Identify and negotiate commercial cost reduction opportunities
- Develop and track purchasing KPIs
- Perform risk management on supply contracts and purchase agreements
- Work with project managers to fulfill purchasing needs
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Business, Accounting, engineering or related field
- Must be comfortable working independently to strict deadlines
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Technical & commercial understanding of tooling and manufacturing processes
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Office applications, particularly Microsoft Excel
Equal Opportunity Notice: Flux Marine is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Flux Marine is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Flux Marine are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Flux Marine will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.