Export Operations - Air & Ocean
Who We Are:
When you join Traffic Tech, you join a team that keeps the global economy moving – literally. We’re a third-party logistics company (or 3PL) that expertly connects customers who need to move goods with the best carriers to safely transport them via air, ocean, rails, and roads. Whether we’re helping businesses move their loads across borders, across time zones, or just across the loading dock, we strive to deliver the extraordinary.
Traffic Tech is recognized as an industry leader and the logistics partner to many highly recognizable international brands. With throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe and China, the company offers progressive & efficient solutions for moving freight by land, sea, and air.
Your Part in It:
Working out of our Long Beach office in California, you’ll work with a dedicated team that delivers the best to our customers. A facility that handles not only Air & Ocean, also Warehousing, Transport and Hawaii & Guam operations.
EXPORT OPERATIONS - AIR & OCEAN
What the Job Entails:
- Handle shipments operationally always putting the customers needs first.
- Maintain and develop the strong relationships we hold with our vendors, to better provide service to our customers.
- Maintain operational efficiencies and push the boundaries to always deliver service above and beyond.
- Serve as a consultative resource to customers regarding service offerings and varying ways to operate a shipment.
What We Are Looking For:
- Minimum requirement of 5 years experience in CargoWise.
- Excellent communications skills (oral and written)
- Motivated self-starter and strong relationship skills
- Strong operational knowledge and analytical skills in the international logistics field.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office and applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Outgoing personality; high energy; flexible
- Great attitude and desire to work hard while having fun!
What We Offer:
- Full Benefit options, including Medical (Dental & Vision)
- Life/AD&D Insurance, Long-term Disability
- 401(k) matching
- Dynamic environment and 'can-do' culture
This is a full-time permanent position from Monday to Friday.