Sr. Customer Supply Chain Manager (1865)
Job Location: Chicago
Want to make an impact?
The Sr. Customer Supply Chain Manager is a vital role on the Customer Supply Chain team, reporting to the Head of Customer Supply Chain. The role manages supply chain strategy between the Ferrara network and our customer networks. The Sr. Customer Supply Chain Manager is responsible for the management, development and coaching of Customer Service Specialists. They also own the creation, execution and analysis of order processing data to ensure timely and efficient order processing to meet On Time and In Full (OTIF) requirements and provide the Ferrara Sales team and customers with timely and insightful analytics and reporting related to orders and shipments. This position partners with account managers and customers to analyze and execute key service and logistics initiatives to support revenue and earnings growth.
Ways you will make a difference
This role will facilitate cross-functional collaboration between Sales, Marketing and Operations teams (accounts receivable, OS&D, trade spending, transportation, distribution, deployment, supply planning and demand planning). This role will work with these teams to ensure we maximize our revenue and earnings by minimizing OTIF, maximizing service, and recommending adjustments to distribution center inventory levels where needed. This position will be responsible for creating and analyzing daily, weekly and monthly reports for distribution between key sales stakeholders and the broader Ferrara organization.
Skills that will make you successful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in creating clear, concise, and high-quality PowerPoint presentations with ease and efficiency
- Deep understanding and experience using key Excel functions, including V-lookups, pivot tables, pivot charts, conditional formatting, and IF statements
- Ability to think critically and problem solve, often, while using imperfect and/or incomplete information and derive data-driven conclusions to explain business trends
- Ability to lead, coach, mentor and develop direct reports
- Strong work ethic with sense of urgency, accountability, and initiative
Experiences that will support your success
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, or related field
- Significant experience working with SAP SD-SLS (order management) module
- 7-10 years in a fast-moving consumer packaged goods recommended
- Affinity for mining and analyzing data
- Experience with PowerPoint, Excel, Business Objects, Power BI, and Tableau is recommended
- Proven track record of the management of a team is required