- Review SLI/ export documents for instructions/accuracy
- Dispatch export loads and cargo pick-ups, confirm cargo delivered to carrier
- Track export shipments and advise customer of potential schedule changes if applicable for the client
- Prepare export documents, file AES and Bill of Lading Instructions prior to carrier cut-offs.
- Ensure timely distribution of transport documents and billing of freight
- Negotiate rates with carriers and provide quotes to customers
- Problem solve with the Export Manager when situations arise that can or do negatively affect our clients and their customers
- Communicate with all parties in a transaction in a clear, concise, professional manner
- Above all, provide outstanding, uncompromising customer service with a love for making profit.