Procurement Specialist 1
ERIMAX, Inc. is recruiting for a Procurement Specialist to provide support on contract activity with low to moderate risk to business unit, per standard policy. The Procurement Specialist will execute low- to mid-dollar, routine contracts, and place orders against existing contracts. The Procurement Specialist typically handles routine or standard form contract agreements and related documentation in accordance with established contract policies and procedures.
Compensation: $45,000 - $50,000
- Reviews solicitations and prepares routine response for proposals, bids, and contract modifications.
- May also prepare simple requests for proposals.
- Analyzes contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, corporate policies and business unit procedure.
- Drafts and negotiates simple contractual instruments commensurate with skills and grade level.
- Communicates contract policy and practice to internal business teams.
- Ensures contract review, approval and execution in accordance with corporate and/or business unit guidelines.
- Prepares and administers routine correspondence, negotiation memoranda, and contract documentation to ensure timely and coordinated submissions.
- Prepares, organizes and maintains contract records and files documenting contract performance and compliance.
- May conduct research to support contract audit and or facilitate business unit contracting trends.
- Performs contract closeout activities. Assists mid- to high-level contract professionals in working with internal or external business teams on issues and developments relative to assigned contracts.
Bachelors degree with business emphasis or other degree plus 24 semester hours of business-related courses
Less than 3 years general business or contract-related experience
Requires a minimum of independent business judgment and a high degree of management attention
Comprizon experience required