Pavion and our family of companies (CTSI, AFA, Structure Works, Star Asset Security, et al) is seeking a Purchasing/Procurement Specialist.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and review material requisitions and place Purchase Orders (PO) with appropriate suppliers
- Work with requisitioner/PM on any discrepancies or questions to ensure PO is accurate
- Submit PO to supplier, contact supplier to confirm receipt and secure approximate ship date
- Maintain record of each transaction including need by date, ship dates, etc.
- Follow up in advance of ship dates or if ship dates have passe without receipt
- Act as primary contact with supplier for that order and relay any questions, issues or concerns back to the requisitioner/PM
- Facilitate the close-out of all Pos once materials have been received and invoiced
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of purchasing/procurement experience
- Experience with Sedona CRM and MS Business Central
- Experience with systems and materials for electronic security, fire alarm, video conferencing, nurse call, access control, CCTV and other industry products
- Ability to work with a shared services team with both individual and group responsibilities
- Proficiency in using accounting software and MS Office applications, particularly Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in processing financial data
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet travel requirements up to 10%
- Ability to work in a stationary position for an extended period of time
- Ability to work remotely in a quiet environment
Disclaimer: This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not be construed as a contract for employment.
Pavion is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.