Global Trade Analyst I (58602)
Requisition ID:58602 Title:Global Trade Analyst I Division:Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location:Fort Myers, FL
Arthrex Inc. is hiring a Global Trade Analyst I to work at our Logistics Center in Fort Myers, FL to provide coordination of Arthrex’s day-to-day trade operations and monitoring trade processes and completes documentation necessary for international trade. Join our talented team at a global medical device company focused on Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review customs entry documents customhouse brokers file on Arthrex’s behalf to ensure timely filing and the accurate declaration of data to US Customs and Border Protection and Canada’s Border Services Agency.
- Review US and Canadian customs brokerage invoices for service charges and clearance information; follow-up and resolve discrepancies.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of all Arthrex import and export transactions within the US and Canada.
- Work closely with Supply Chain personnel to assist them with obtaining Certificates of Origin to ensure accurate reporting of origin data to the US and foreign governments; support Buy American Act and Free Trade Agreement requirements.
- Accurately complete documentation and fulfill related functions necessary to process Arthrex’s import and export shipments, including shipments to and from remote locations, in accordance with Arthrex’s trade policies and procedures and US and foreign trade regulations.
- Provide administrative support and maintain open and effective communication during cross-functional assignments, projects and ad hoc teams that typically include Supply Chain, Regulatory Affairs, Transportation and Shipping and Receiving personnel.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external business partners to achieve company objectives; professionally communicate critical, time-sensitive information, exceptions, and changes to affected parties.
Education and Experience:
- 2 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Prior work experience with an international freight forwarder preferred.
- Experience with SAP preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Proficiency in international shipping processes. Excellent knowledge of importing and exporting procedures. Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe. Strong time management, multitasking and organizational skills.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Knowledge and use of Microsoft software applications and other software associated with office environments and trade activities, e.g. CBP’s Automated Commercial Environment (ACE / AES) program, etc.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Language and Communication Skills:
Arthrex 2023 Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-Provided Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Supplemental Insurance Plans (Accident, Cancer, Hospital, Critical Illness)
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Annual Bonus
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Free Onsite Medical Clinics
- Free Onsite Lunch
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Trip of a Lifetime
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer PTO
- Employee Assistance Provider (EAP)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.