National Foodservice Trade Analyst
Established in 1991, Collabera has been a leader in IT staffing for over 22 years and is one of the largest diversity IT staffing firms in the industry. As a half a billion dollar IT company, with more than 9,000 professionals across 30+ offices, Collabera offers comprehensive, cost-effective IT staffing & IT Services. We provide services to Fortune 500 and mid-size companies to meet their talent needs with high quality IT resources through Staff Augmentation, Global Talent Management, Value Added Services through CLASS (Competency Leveraged Advanced Staffing & Solutions) Permanent Placement Services and Vendor Management Programs.
Collabera recognizes true potential of human capital and provides people the right opportunities for growth and professional excellence.
• The National Foodservice Trade Analyst role is responsible for providing control and compliance monitoring as well as tracking, execution and compliance of Foodservice contractual commitments.
• The role also provides approval points and analysis against accounts to ensure proper and adequate customer service support to customers and field sales.
• This role will support existing (and any new) National Account customer base as it relates to contract funding and volume reporting.
• The role will interface with and support both Sales and Planning.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities: -
• Review and approve the set up and maintenance of all contract funding components
• Monitor accruals and advances each period to ensure proper accounting is maintained
• Execution of all contract funding components.
• This includes entering in the contracts into EPM payment system and maintaining the contract throughout the term
• Ensure contract elements are entered in accordance with contract term and in accordance with PCNA accounting policy for competitive defense expenses
• Ensure accruals are established and advances are recorded using the accounting policy threshold to determine accounting treatment
• Assist with improving SOX controls and supporting the documentation and review process associated with internal controls
• Coordinate requests with the external/internal auditors and manage the flow of information and documentation
• Work with Sales Managers to ensure compliance criteria is met and updated in contract management system for payments.
• Ensure compliance updates are performed against volume reporting, brand purchasing and program execution
• Proactively monitor volume reporting and work with Sales and other functions to ensure proper corrections are implemented
• Ensure customer funding payments are made within terms
If interested, feel free to contact me: