Global Marketing & Communications Transformation Senior Manager
Our ambition is to transform the Marketing and Communication (M&C) function – making it a truly metric driven function that enhances BCG’s performance. As a critical member of the Global M&C Team, you will work with the Global M&C Transformation team to provide analytical support – both quantitative and qualitative - for major initiatives critical to enabling our change agenda.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Support and drive global M&C transformational initiatives and projects of significant complexity
- Run projects and meet milestones on time, provide status updates and reviews in line with agreed milestones
- Gather, organize, and analyse data from various internal and external sources (e.g., financial & budgeting data, HR data, marketing KPIs, internal & external benchmarks), conduct research (e.g., desk research and expert interviews), form hypotheses, communicate findings in a structured manner (e.g., XLSX models, PPT presentations/reports)
- Organize, facilitate, and document next steps across project meetings, proactively identify dependencies & resolve issues between teams
- Present analyses and findings to key stakeholders, including Leads of the M&C function, M&C leadership and BCG leadership
WHO WE ARE
BCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world’s best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next. We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible—and unlocking your potential to advance the world. Our team called Global Services (GS) provides corporate support to business areas such as Finance, Legal, HR, Marketing and IT. This diverse team of experts, operators and specialists represent all levels from Partner to entry level staff, operating across the globe in multiple countries. Global Services is in short, the backbone of BCG.
- Previous consulting experience strongly preferred
- Expertise in MS Powerpoint, strong slide writing and story lining skills
- Mastery of MS Excel required, structuring and evolving complex excel models; Alteryx and Tableau preferred
- Hands-on experience with project collaboration tools (e.g., SharePoint, Trello, Slack) and project management
- Demonstrated experience using analytical skills to generate insights from data
At a minimum, you will have:
- Bachelors degree, Master’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years of full-time experience in strategy consulting/professional/business services
Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
- Being proactive and curious
- Being able to identify, analyse and solve problems
- Running complex data analyses, interpreting data through a business and marketing lens
- Producing quantitative excel models, and finding insights to create recommendations
- Written and verbal communication; thinking in a structured manner, presenting insights to tell a story
- Prioritizing, adapting and operating in a consistently changing environment
- Building strong interpersonal relationships and coordinating across a matrixed organization
YOU'LL WORK WITH
Global M&C Transformation Senior Director/Director, BCG’s Head of Marketing Operations, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Communications Officer, Marketing Leadership Team, and the Functional teams within M&C (e.g., Finance and HR Business Partners and other parts of BCG, including the Practice Areas, the Regions and other Functions).