Global Marketing Director, Skincare (87914)
GLOBAL MARKETING DIRECTOR, SKINCARE
philosophy – NEW YORK
COTY is looking for smart leaders who are tenacious, passionate and fearlessly kind.
We are actively looking for our future philosophy director, Global Marketing, to focus on leading product development and go-to-market execution for the skincare portfolio. This person should demonstrate a strong passion for skincare both professionally and personally, have a high expertise about the market, and be an avid and enthusiastic consumer of the segment. This is an exciting opportunity to lead, oversee and set the vision for the skincare category, including long-term strategy, innovation pipeline and end-to-end launch elements to achieve financial targets. This role will utilize consumer research, CRM data and industry insights to identify white space opportunities and inform strategy, decision-making and adjustments as necessary. Manage end-to-end launch process, from product ideation to go-to-market strategies focused on the consumer journey, in collaboration with all key cross-functional partners. This role reports into the VP Global Marketing, skincare, philosophy,
The philosophy director, Global Marketing is versatile and knows his/her market, portfolio and consumers better than anyone else. He/she has strong analytical, leadership and communication skills and is highly attuned to both the competitive environment and pop culture. He/she is results oriented, has high quality standards and can manage complexity across numerous stakeholders to deliver on time with excellence.
- Develop and implement the 3-year global strategy for the respective skincare franchises categories
- Directly manage s detailed calendar, including new products and re-support priorities, that supports category a and franchises strategy with focus on fast-growing subcategories, hero franchises and sustainability initiatives
- Manage upfront new launch planning in collaboration with the Project Management team:
- Organize new product launch kick-off meeting with cross-function teams
- Optimize global skincare portfolio, assessing financial implications of innovation, discontinuations, MOB and profit margin
- Create key launch documents (Launch strategy decks, Forecasting decks, Retailer presentations)
- Responsible for the creation of briefs (New Product, Design and Campaign), ensuring deliverables are aligned with launch objectives, and all briefs are executed and delivered on-time
- Drive the conceptualization of globally relevant 360 launch plans from strategic brief through execution with Global Communications to ensure cohesive messaging across all marketing touch points and key markets
- Drive digital first asset development in partnership with Global Creative and Digital teams providing clarity on deliverables, best practices and messaging priorities
- Define global pricing and category guidelines to be implemented across all markets
- Support development of decks for:
- Strategic planning
- Marketing Business presentations
- Ad Hoc Marketing presentations
- Work collaboratively with Commercial teams so that market needs are understood and integrated into the overall strategic planning
- Manage one to two direct reports
- Chief Brand Officer
- Brand SVP
- VP skincare
- R&D team
- NPD team
- Design Team
- Creative team
- Global Comms team
- Global Education team
- US/International teams
- Responsible for COGS and profitability analysis
- Develops yearly budget with Global Marketing for all launches
The Coy ideal candidate:
- College degree, 8+ years of work experience in marketing, preferably in beauty
- A passionate, energetic team-oriented individual with strong interpersonal skills - dynamic, flexible, positive attitude
- Strong financial and analytical skills, strategic thinking skills
- Passionate about beauty; relentlessly up-to-date on emerging and future trends
- Strong organization and prioritization skills, with a proven ability to multi-task and manage complexity
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams to develop creative solutions in dynamic and changing business environment
- A strong sense of urgency, ability to manage details while responding to changing priorities and feedback.
- Strong project and timeline management skills, structured, problem solver
- True passion for leading teams, mentoring and developing the success of others.
- Ability to anticipate needs, innovate, multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior project management skills, tracking multiple parallel deadlines with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong oral, written, communication and presentation skills.
- Software expertise – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse environment with a team of professionals who are passionate about the work they do and know how to have some fun along the way.
Coty’s global omni-working policy provides the option to work up to 50% of your month remotely. We believe that a more flexible philosophy of remote working will give everyone the freedom to choose what works for their individual circumstances and empower them to always perform at their best.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
Coty is deeply committed to Changing the Conversation around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in an effort to create a more open, inclusive, and diverse workplace where all employees can be their authentic self.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo