Senior International Sales Support Coordinator
Mammotome associates know that every moment matters when it comes to advancing breast cancer diagnostics and surgical solutions. When you come to work at Mammotome, you’re collaborating with a global team of engineers, designers, communicators, strategists, and specialists to improve patient outcomes. If you want to be inspired to grow every day, join our diverse, hardworking, high-performing team.
Be part of a company that’s a trusted leader in breast cancer diagnostics and support products you can feel passionate about!
Mammotome is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Diagnostics Companies at Danaher. Together, we’re working at the pace of change to improve patient lives with diagnostic tools that address the world’s biggest health challenges.
The Senior International Sales Support Coordinator for Mammotome is responsible handling all aspects of the order to cash process for MMT’s international distributors as well as Canadian customers. The International Sales Support Coordinator will also be accountable for handling all import documents, proper recognition of revenue and acting as the main point of contact between the channel partner, sales and the Blue Ash Distribution Center.
This position is part of the Non-Technical Customer Support located in Cincinnati, OH and will be hybrid. At Mammotome, our passion is driving innovative technologies that create efficiencies, while never forgetting that at the heart of every breast cancer journey is a patient.
You will be a part of the Sales Support Team and report to the Senior Global Sales Support Manager. If you thrive in a fast-paced supporting role and want to work to build a world-class sales organization—read on.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Accurately assess the type of support (i.e., phone, email, printed, escalation, field dispatch, or combination) required and provides customer support in the most expeditious manner possible.
- Handle inbound calls appropriately and places outbound calls to ensure closure of issue.
- Participate in cross-functional teams particularly those related to Sales and Operations (as permitted by schedule and business needs).
- Utilize process excellence tools to improve the delivery of service and collection of relevant metrics.
- Apply critical decision-making skills toward assessing customer’s requirements for successful resolution of their issue on first contact.
- Develop and maintain key business relationships to ensure proactive notification and training of other associates regarding product, procedure and field activities associated with assigned product line responsibilities.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- 2+ years relevant business experience such as Sales, Marketing, and/or Customer Service.
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- 2+ years experience with SAP or similar ERP system preferred.
- Proven track record of negotiation and customer interaction in a highly technical sales and/or sales support environment preferred.
At Mammotome we believe in designing a better, more sustainable workforce. We recognize the benefits of flexible, hybrid working arrangements for eligible roles and are committed to providing enriching careers, no matter the work arrangement. This position is eligible for a hybrid work arrangement in which you can work part-time at the Company location identified above and part-time remotely from your home. Additional information about this hybrid work arrangement will be provided by your interview team. Explore the flexibility and challenge that working for Mammotome can provide.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.