Sales Associate / Senior Sales Associate - International Sales Operations (Open to remote) (263014)
This key role is responsible for handling all aspects of sales operations for the international sales and marketing department. Reporting to the Vice President, International Sales & Operations Director, they will work with and support our diverse team based in the US and around the world.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage export edition print runs, reprints, and inventory.
- Tracking inventory on managed titles and determine appropriate int’l distribution
- Work with inventory managers to ensure international orders are released in a timely manner.
- Working with sales admin and warehouse on early releases / shipping of key titles
- Manage international affidavit process.
- Entering title estimates (OTIS) for all divisions and clients.
- Managing, tracking, and communicating reprint and reorder information for department managers and directors
- Provide support to sales manager to ensure accounts are set up properly and making any changes that are requested on their behalf.
- Contact customer service and the warehouse on behalf of the international sales department as necessary to resolve ordering and freight issues.
- Manage EDI and ONIX inquiries on behalf of international customers.
- Work with IT department to translate the business needs into tech priorities and commitments
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in sales or operations to be considered as an Associate, minimum of 2 years for a Senior Associate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a deadline driven environment
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong Excel Skills including vlookups and pivot tables.
The salary for the Associate position is $53,000 and the salary for the Senior Associate is $58,000. All positions are currently eligible for annual profit award or bonus, subject to company result.
Penguin Random House job postings include a good faith compensation range for each open position. The salary range listed is specific to each particular open position and takes into account various factors including the specifics of the individual role, and candidate's relevant experience and qualifications.
Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Our range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical/Prescription drug insurance, Dental, Vision, Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Pre-Tax and Roth 401(k), Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life/AD&D Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Student Loan Repayment Program, Educational Assistance & generous paid time off.
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children's publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution. Our vibrant and diverse international community of nearly 300 publishing brands and imprints include Ballantine Bantam Dell, Berkley, Clarkson Potter, Crown, DK, Doubleday, Dutton, Grosset & Dunlap, Little Golden Books, Knopf, Modern Library, Pantheon, Penguin Books, Penguin Press, Penguin Random House Audio, Penguin Young Readers, Portfolio, Puffin, Putnam, Random House, Random House Children's Books, Riverhead, Ten Speed Press, Viking, and Vintage, among others. More information can be found at http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/.<http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/>
Penguin Random House values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Company: Penguin Random House LLC
Country: United States of America
State/Region: New York
City: New York
Postal Code: 10019
Job ID: 263014