Business Travel Global Sales Director
As one of Wisconsin’s largest travel companies, Fox World Travel has excellent perks for all Fox associates including but not limited to: competitive wages, flexible time off (vacation, sick, personal), FAM Dollars to help you explore the world, remote work, a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, company sponsored life insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401k contributions, end of year perks, and a fully engaged leadership team dedicated to treating associates like part of the family!
It is a priority that our associates demonstrate competence and character that inspires trust by integrating our core values into every action and decision. Our core values state: together we are stronger, demonstrating genuine care and concern to do what is right when no one is looking, with a focus on being curious, creative, and driven and having a work hard, play hard mentality.
A day in the life of the Global Sales Director may include:
- Meeting and exceeding annual new-business sales targets with an emphasis on the mid to large-market category.
- Developing consultative relationships with C-level decision makers and procurement executives while educating them on Fox World Travel’s value proposition.
- Identifying new prospects within assigned territory by cold calling, researching, networking, conducting meetings, and via other creative marketing methods.
- Preparing solicited and unsolicited sales proposals in compliance with Fox World Travel guidelines.
- Keeping abreast of technical and non-technical services offered by Fox World Travel.
- Negotiating terms and conditions of client contracts and service level agreements.
- Ensuring new client information is communicated to the implementation team. Partner with implementation team and maintain contact with new clients to ensure satisfaction with services.
- Assisting and coordinating special events including educational seminars, industry conferences, and marketing promotions.
- Facilitating integration with Fox World Travel cross functional teams to improve sales performance and client satisfaction.
- Updating knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Maintaining a favorable and collaborative working relationship with team members in all departments to foster an environment of trust and mutual respect. Driving standards and best practices whenever possible and effectively fostering a culture of engagement.
- Enhancing the organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Being innovative and recommending new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of operations and services performed.
- Other duties, projects and alternate assignments as determined by business need.
You’ll love this job if you:
- Have exceptional selling and relationship management skills.
- Are a strategic, forward thinking, results-oriented minded individual.
- Are organized and have great planning skills.
- Are looking for a culture-focused, customer-focused, and service-oriented environment.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Enjoy problem solving and analyzing issues to find solutions.
- You are detail and accuracy oriented.
This opportunity might be for you if you have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Business-to-Business selling (B2B), preferably in travel management services. A Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or communications is preferred.
- Demonstrated success in delivering new sales results in a high-growth environment.
- A successful track record for interacting with multi-level relationships within accounts.
- Highly developed and effective negotiation skills.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and establish work priorities.
- The ability to maintain an aggressive rate of new sales growth and exceed annual sales goals.
- The ability to initiate and build positive relationships with all levels of business partners both internally and externally.
- Prepared highly effective presentations to ensure clear delivery to all levels within an organization.
- Built positive relationships with all levels of business partners both internally and externally.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Note: The phrases “occasionally,” “regularly,” and “frequently” correspond to the following definitions: “Occasionally” means up to 1/3 of working time, “regularly” means between 1/3 and 2/3 of working time, and “frequently” means 2/3 and more working time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an incumbent encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For On-site and Hybrid Associates: Regular attendance is necessary to successfully perform this job; extended hours may be necessary from time to time. The incumbent works in an office environment where the noise level is low to moderate. This role routinely uses standard office equipment including but not limited to computers, a headset, a mouse, a keyboard, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
For Work-At-Home Associates: Regular attendance is necessary to successfully perform this job;
extended hours may be necessary from time to time. This role routinely uses standard office equipment including but not limited to computers, a headset, a mouse, and a keyboard.
If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to have culture, engagement, and innovation at the heart of all our initiatives, we want you to come soar with Fox World Travel! If you fit the description AND meet the qualifications, please don’t hesitate to apply online at www.foxworldtravel.com/careers.
Work hard, play hard and travel often with the Fox World Travel Team today!
Fox World Travel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates to work.