International Marketing Manager
Manage, implement and coordinate various marketing communications and administrative activities related to Pelican’s business in Latin America, Canada, Australia and Asia (ROW regions).areas of responsibility.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as corporate liaison for all international marketing efforts and primary link between Marketing Directors, Product Managers and the company’s international workforce in respect to global marketing efforts.
- Participate in and aid the strategic planning process on an international level.
- Assist in the creation and execution of creative, comprehensive and multifaceted marketing programs. This includes marketing literature, packaging, and merchandising; identifying, organizing and coordinating literature and product needs for trade shows, exhibitions and other business events.
- Act as media buyer for respective locations, maintain relationships with the media, maintain media distribution list and track advertising ROI.
- Pursue international public relations activities and identify and maintain press clippings.
- Participate in social media strategy and tactics for ROW regions.
- Maintain tradeshow calendar for respective locations and coordinate all aspects of participation.
- Provide support for all new product launches including communication of new products to international personnel and international customers.
- Maintain international customer lists and provide on-going communication through direct mail efforts.
- Organize and conduct monthly global marketing meetings to include U.S., Europe and Canada Marketing personnel.
- Participate in monthly and quarterly reviews with executive management team.
- Provide input on the company’s CRM program and conduct training for international sales teams.
- Travel internationally to assist at trade shows, conduct training and collaborate with global sales & marketing teams.
- Provide support for corporate branding efforts.
- Support corporate Marketing Research Analyst with on-going research projects targeted at new and existing customers, markets and competition.
- Follows company policies and practices as outlined in the Employee Handbook and/or applicable employment agreement. Follows safety guidelines and procedures in accordance to the job.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
- Microsoft Office: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (email) – All required
- Database: Salesforce.com, ERP system preferred
- Working knowledge of the following graphics packages: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat), Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Page Maker.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge/experience of/with key marketing mix channels including advertising, online marketing, email marketing, direct mail, public relations, social media, events and promotions.
- Requires analytical skills.
- Prior marketing/sales experience in a manufacturing environment, 5+ years.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills and project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field required. Masters of Business Administration preferred.
Next Steps of the Selection Process:
- Our hiring team reviews applications and select candidates.
- We’ll invite candidates to do a video interview on Spark Hire.
- After the submitted one-way video interviews are reviewed, we’ll invite a final number of candidates for in-person interviews.
With over 40 years of creating the toughest, virtually indestructible, and most dependable products on the market, Pelican Products remains the global leader of high-performance protective case solutions, advanced portable lighting systems, and consumer products we use in our everyday lives to include coolers, phone and tablet cases, backpacks, drinkware, and more! Our products are depended upon by professionals in the most demanding markets including fire safety, law enforcement, life sciences, defense/military, aerospace, entertainment, industrial and consumer. Pelican's products are designed and built to last a lifetime.