Sr. Global Marketing Strategy Manager
Fossil Group is seeking a seasoned marketer who will be responsible for the development and effective integration of marketing plans across brands. This person will work closely with the licensors, brand marketing leads, merchants, and COEs to oversee the entire brand activation process (e.g., quarterbacks across all marketing, media, VM,social, stores, wholesale and key moments to integrate and align campaign strategy and key performance indicators).
Our ideal candidate comes highly motivated and is able to work strategically and effectively to bring marketing ideas and plans to the forefront. This position requires a strong leader with a start-up mentality and the ability to articulate a vision for both the near and long-term future. You must have demonstrated knowledge and experience in methodologies with marketing frameworks, tools, platforms and processes and will be able to bring Brand books and seasonal strategies to life. This person will also be digitally savvy in all areas of ecommerce, digital marketing and 3P partners.
As a Senior Manager of Portfolio Brands within the Global Marketing team, your role will involve facilitating and partnering in the management of licensed brands within the Portfolio, ensuring effective relationships with licensors and optimizing operations. You will work to enhance licensor relationships and improve processes where necessary.
- Facilitate and partner with brand leads in the strategic development of annual global marketing "strat plans" for Portfolio Brands, with support from direct reports and Global Marketing COE teams.
- Prioritize country and brand focus, highlighting key marketing stories and tactics to drive traffic, sales, and brand awareness across all sales channels, leveraging licensor successes.
- Ideate and develop innovative marketing, media, and POS strategies to drive sales, consumer loyalty, and awareness. Ensure successful campaign launches.
- Ensure consistent brand identity and messaging across channels and points of communication.
- Explore and plan the testing of new marketing vehicles, leveraging online, social media, advertising, and PR in collaboration with regional marketing teams and Global Marketing COE teams.
- Facilitate the alignment of marketing functions into an adaptable organizational structure that embraces new and emerging marketing techniques.
- Identify opportunities to save or optimize investments and facilitate the oversight of the marketing budget for Portfolio Brands in three key areas: Global Marketing corporate budget, Regional Marketing budgets, and Global/Regional Ad Royalty budgets.
- Maintain regular communication and collaboration with regional teams to facilitate strategic direction, understand ongoing needs, and ensure successful campaigns.
- Partner with regions to understand their marketing requirements and liaise with licensors to influence global investment, global/regional content, and explore new opportunities.
- Foster a culture of innovation and collaboration within the Portfolio Marketing organization, facilitating connections between individuals, processes, and ideas to maximize efforts and drive growth.
- Identify and facilitate future marketing partnerships, opportunities, and collaborations to drive business growth.
- Facilitate Annual Business Reviews with brand merchant teams across all licensors, sharing strategic plans, opportunities, and ideas for the coming year, with support from managers and direct reports as needed.