Associate Director, Global Logistics
Direct or provide directional support to the planning, development and implementation of Logistics processes and procedures. Provide Logistics related regulatory expertise and guidance and strategic direction to staff, internal and external customers.
Work performed is in accordance with ICH E6 Guideline for Good Clinical Practice.
- Support strategic direction for global logistics
- Execute or ensure strategic initiatives are executed in a timely manner in accordance with the project plan
- Manage allocation of Logistics resource, including project initiatives / assignments
- Ensure global standard operating procedures are developed to ensure compliance for import, export, and logistics regulatory processes
- Provide operational liaison between departments as needed
- Maintain external network of industry, logistics, and regulatory contacts
- Plan, coordinate, and provide leadership for complex logistics projects
- Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with internal and external clients, regulatory agencies, couriers, and related companies
- Maintain and adhere to standard operating procedures (SOPs) related to logistics, related regulations, and training
- Keep abreast of current data, trends, regulations, developments, and advances in area of expertise
- Serve as regulatory consultant for internal and external clients and global QLABs
- Work with global counterparts to ensure compliance, promote and facilitate global logistics standardization
- Interact with international and domestic regulatory agencies related to import, export, transportation, and packaging
- Develop or support new processes to improve logistics operations within the company
- Ensure vendors are managed in a manner that fosters continuous improvement
- Develop, revise and maintain current practices, policies and procedures to support both the department and internal / external customers
- Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations
- Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work appraising performance and guiding professional development
- Rewarding and disciplining employees
- Addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems
- Approve actions on human resources matters
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Comprehensive knowledge of international logistics including import/export regulations and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of and current certification in international and domestic air transport regulations.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills and strong presentation skills.
- Skill extracting relevant data to measure performance indicators and proactively plan for growth and scalability.
- Ability to lead and motivate high-performing teams.
- Ability to analyze work processes to drive efficiency and scalability.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and ensure that they are performed in a quality manner.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- Good working knowledge of lab procedures.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively delegate work.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects, and direct team members.
Minimum Required Education And Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6 years relevant experience including 3 years’ experience in a leadership capacity and/or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, Q² Solutions' ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-covid-19-vaccine-status
Colorado/California/Washington state Pay Transparency : The salary range for this role is $118,600 - $160,300.The actual salary will vary based on factors like candidate qualifications and competencies. Certain roles are eligible for annual bonus, sales incentives and/or stock. Benefits may include healthcare, retirement, paid time off, and more.