Global Sourcing Analyst
At Fortune Brands Innovations, we believe that our innovation and success are fueled by the passion of our people and the strength of our teams. Together, we work to fulfill dreams of home by aligning around common goals, being agile in the face of change, holding ourselves accountable, and acting with integrity and transparency. We succeed when everyone belongs and strive to build a Home for All where all associates can be their true, authentic selves at work. Learn more about our culture here
This role is eligible for a fully remote or hybrid work schedule.
- Analyze new and existing supply market data sources in conjunction with best practices to improve current and analyze new and existing supply market data sources in conjunction with best practices to improve current and long-term analytical processes for operational performance.
- Support and lead development of the analytic network's capability to provide insights that influence actionable outcomes to the supply chain for global sourcing and development strategies.
- Build cost models using cost modeling software. Lead collaboration with internal customers with insights and opportunities for cost improvements based on the cost analysis build from the cost model.
- Lead in the development and execution of processes for reporting results of new analytics including supply chain cost modeling, linear price progression (LPP) modeling, supplier workshops and Design to Value (DTV) collaboration.
- Ensure data is accurate and fact based so that Moen and external vendors can view and leverage high value analytics to drive their decisions for performance enhancements.
- Develop and implement best practices in supply chain cost modeling and LPP modeling, participate in supplier workshops, Request for Quotes (RFQ’s), Design for Manufacturing/Assembly (DFM / DFA) and operational costs to meet our required specifications and attributes.
- Support problem solving efforts for both cost and value enhancement opportunities.
- Develop capabilities for insightful analytics including benchmarking of industry best practices.
- Support and develop a vision to enhance the product development process through the use of the cost modeling which results in upfront predictive costs for designs and efficiencies in the process
- Participate in the definition of standards, procedures and accountability policies.
- Actively support the development of the Global Sourcing Strategic plan.
- Develop dashboard to translate business requirements into user-friendly yet information-dense dashboards that drive actionable insights to business users, by utilizing data analytics tools such as QlikSense and Tableau
- A Bachelor's degree is required (concentration in Business, Engineering or Analytics is preferred); an advanced degree is desirable.
- Key understanding of cost modeling techniques, processes & software.
- 1-2 years of experience in a data analytics or production environment is required. An advanced degree can be considered in lieu of experience.
- Success in using analytics to drive results and increase value in the supply chain:
- Planning and problem-solving experience
- Superior communication skills, both in written and verbal presentation
- Strong analytical skills and ability to gather key insights from data
- Experience utilizing visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik Sense, Domo)
- Experience working in a matrixed organization.
- Experience collaborating and executing ideas cross-functionally is critical.