Customer Service and Logistics Coordinator
Give hope. Give health. Make your mark in the fight against cancer.
At Accuray, we make a direct and powerful impact on the lives of cancer patients every day — helping them live longer, better lives. But our commitment to innovation offers a truly unique opportunity: the chance to change the fight against cancer — helping to develop, introduce and support new treatment delivery systems and software that will give new hope and new health to cancer patients and cancer survivors around the world.
Accuray develops, manufactures and sells radiotherapy systems for alternative cancer treatments. Our radiation therapy for cancer makes treatment shorter, safer, personalized and more effective, ultimately enabling patients to live longer, better lives.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Service Logistics Customer Support
- Act as the main point of contact for customers and Field Service Engineers in Korea for any service spare parts orders and logistics related requests and issues.
- 3PL management to ensure local warehouse operations and deliveries is in accordance to agreed SOP/SLA
- Follow up on customers critical orders to ensure timely delivery.
- Interface with various internal groups (Technical Support, Suppliers, Manufacturing, Sales Operations, US Shipping team, IT etc.) to meet the customer’s requests or find solution to the issues they report.
- Follow up with headquarters on Korea customers’ backorders as request as required
- Monitoring Parts orders entered through the Work Order (WO) or service tickets, PRQ and return material authorization (RMA) created in Accuray’s CRM, (Service Max)
- Coordinate with Madison Logistics team to prepare import/export shipping documents required by customers in Korea.
- Trigger escalation processes as required both internally and externally
- Follow up with Field Service Engineers (FSEs) on their aging open RMA to ensure timely return.
- Assist the Senior Manager, Customer Service Operation & Supply Chain, Asia Pacific Region with various global supply chain & logistics projects.
- Act as a Super User and ServiceMax representative in Korea. Assist Korean CS team and distributors with their ServiceMax related inquiries.
- Follow up on Parts Requests (PRQ’s) and ServiceMax related escalations reported through the Korea escalation tool. Investigate and close each escalation within the target timeline.
- Investigate and correct transaction errors and inventory discrepancies in Accuray’s ERP.
- Create report through ServiceMax on Korean FSE’s on-hand inventory
- Assist with FSE and Korean warehouse cycle count process. Participate any Variance analysis in accordance with the internal SOP
- Participate routine inventory reviews for obsolescence exposure and disposition, and support annual 3PL warehouse audits as needed
- Serve as backup to APAC Service logistics team members in HK and China
- Participate actively to any internal continuous improvement” projects.
- Create good visibility in Korea Logistics operation to the global team
- Contribute/participate to other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Associated Degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in International Logistics (including order follow-up, import/export and inventory control), working with global 3PL, and customer’s support
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Korean
- Mastering MS Office Tools and Experienced with ERP Systems (SAP and SalesForce Service Max preferred)
- Good excel skills and ability to analyze different data information from various databases and/or data sources
- Demonstrated ability to multitask with a high level of initiative and motivation
- Problem solving skills, attention to details required, an attitude to follow through outstanding issues and a passion to improve
- Must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Strong End Customer oriented mindset
- Commitment to high standards of excellence and integrity
- Flexibility to work at after hours to communicate with different regions
We offer five-day work with attractive benefits package to the right candidates. Please send your resume with current and expected salary details and a cover letter quoting the job reference to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information received will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.
To qualify for this position, candidates must be able to furnish proof that they are authorized to work in the country they are applying on a permanent basis without sponsorship.
At Accuray, our commitment to patient-first outcomes drives an inclusive and collaborative work environment where the best ideas rise to the top — and everyone works to push them further. We value diversity in both the professional and personal backgrounds of our employees, as this variety adds rich energy to every team, every project and every work day. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin – including individuals with disabilities and veterans.