Supply Chain Manager (23745)
Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
Here at Entegris, we use advanced science to enable technologies that transform the world, and we are seeking employees who have the drive to continue that mission.
Our site in Colorado Springs, Colorado is seeking a new Supply Chain Manager. The new Supply Chain Manager will have the responsibility to ensure that our production schedule is efficient and able to capture the needs of internal and external customers. They will collaborate with a variety of internal and external partners to strategically and successfully plan and coordinate the flow of materials and information from customers through order fulfillment.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, implement, and sustain policies, procedures, and material control systems
- Manage, coach, and effectively retain a team of 9 direct reports, including a warehouse and materials supervisor
- Ensure maintenance of acceptable inventory levels and that materials are planned to company and customer requirements
- Develop production schedules and coordinate the efficient movement of materials in support of manufacturing and engineering.
- Prepare material requirement plans using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system; as assist with establishing, maintaining, and improving the production control system.
- Partner with Global Supply Chain, Supplier Quality, Business Unit and Commodity Management to ensure supplier and supply chain strategies are robust.
- Support divisional S&OP process through analysis and recommendations to create an effective demand management process.
- Implement a lean approach to materials management including capacity models and processes that enable effective planning and lead time strategies.
- Actively collaborate and develop relationships with other business stakeholders to drive business process improvements.
- Proactively identify solutions in warehousing and scheduling that increase efficiency and performance toward improving delivery, lead time, and cost
- Create development plans for materials management team members and ensure talent pipeline is in place for key functions.
- Collaborate with Manufacturing and the Business Unit (BU) to optimize inventory levels and ensure premier customer service.
- Promote and foster a safe work environment.
What We Seek:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or related field
- 8+ years of working experience in Supply Chain and/or Inventory Management, within a manufacturing environment that includes materials/production planning or supply chain management.
- Experience supporting a global supply chain operational footprint.
- Experience leading a team with an emphasis on development and coaching.
- Lean and Six sigma training or certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a cross-collaborative, cross-functional environment
Outstanding Candidates Will Have:
- Experience managing supply chain across multiple manufacturing sites
- Experience working in an injection molding manufacturing environment
- SAP super user experience
What We Offer:
At Entegris, we invest in providing opportunity to our employees and promote from within. The new hire in this role will have the potential to grow and create relationships across the organization and be recognized for demonstrated success and adherence to company PACE values.
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you’re looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Competitive Salary: The expected salary for this position is between $120,000-$140,000, with actual salary based on candidate experience.
- Generous 401(K) plan with an impressive employer match
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs
- Flexible work schedule and 11 paid holidays a year
- Paid time off (PTO) policy that empowers you to take the time you need to recharge
- Education assistance to support your learning journey
- Values-driven culture with colleagues that rally around People, Accountability, Creativity and Excellence.
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
Entegris strongly encourages all of its employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. At Entegris, COVID-19 vaccination is preferred but not required at this time