Supply Chain Project Manager
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a Supply Chain Project Manager for a contract-to-hire role onsite/ in the office in Englewood. CO during normal business hours. Monday- Friday (there are no remote options).
This role is responsible for leading projects that require collaboration with other department leaders, and to recommend, prioritize, and manage projects related to all activities of end-to-end Supply Chain, including System Integration, New Product Introduction, Purchasing, Category Management, and Data Analytics. Supply Chain project initiatives may include but are not limited to process improvement, technology management, innovation, and new product introduction. This position will support the formal launch and implementation of the Supply Chain Procurement Center of Excellence (COE). This COE will establish corporate supply chain procurement standards, lead system upgrades, and implementations, provide training, communicate and manage policy.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Support strategic decision making and increase business value, minimize Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), and drive optimization of the end-to-end supply chain
- Work closely with the IT, Data Analytics, Purchasing, and Category Management teams to support internal customers in sourcing and implementing the right products at the right time and price
- Develop a deep understanding of Oracle EBS Procurement capabilities in order to identify and champion projects and request and manage changes or updates to these systems as the need or opportunity arises
- Review vendor reports from the Data Analytics team and determines which vendors may be candidates for automated purchasing and PO/invoice processing (e.g. via Internet Procurement, EDI, and/or cXML); submit prioritized vendors to IT for setup and manage each project through to testing and implementation
- Develop test case scenarios and oversee UAT for system upgrades and implementations
- Represent Corporate Supply Chain Procurement and communicate important information throughout the team and back to the business for new product introductions; compose and communicate product specifications, and coordinate distribution efforts throughout the organization’s supply chain
- Write, manage, and enforce policies as they relate to the Procurement processes
- Build and maintain solid business relationships with multiple departments to ensure smooth and timely completion of projects
- Maintain data and prepare reports and analyses using standard office software
- Ensure that all business transactions are ethical and that activities are compliant with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and other relevant regulatory programs
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college
- At least 5 years of experience in Supply Chain, Purchasing, IT-Project Management, or related field
- Demonstrated experience managing projects which are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget, as well as managing changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Demonstrated experience developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Knowledge of standard business principles and practices of purchasing, including ethics and standards, bid preparation and evaluation, competitive bidding procedures, quality control, inventory standards, and control; data collection techniques for establishing sources of supply, product, and vendor information
- Experience managing large scale enterprise-wide supply chain initiatives highly desired; preferably projects which required close collaboration with IT
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, analyze and evaluate data, and make recommendations and decisions on complicated or high-profile projects; prepare and present written and oral reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in process improvement and demonstrated experience implementing change
- Familiarity with Oracle EBS Purchasing application is a plus
This contract-to-hire role will be located onsite/ in the office in Englewood, CO during normal business hours. MOnday- Friday (there are no remote options).