Senior Financial Analyst - Supply Chain (181070)
We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestlé. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world’s most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savored at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide. To learn more visit www.nespresso.com.
Co-pilot to Nespresso USA Supply Chain Operations, specifically VDE, FDE and Bad Goods in this increasingly complex operations with third party provider. Ensure maximum level of internal control to comply with Nestle Group guidelines.
- Provide financial and analytical support for the Logistics team by working in close contact with external operators.
- Co-pilot the transportation team on sustainable delivery strategies and help manage payment internalization project.
- Bring transparency to the root cause of Bad Goods excess across cross-functional teams and drive improvements in the process and ownership.
- Perform monthly analysis of actuals and explanation of variances while ensuring quality, integrity and reliability of all financial information and reports.
- Monitor Supply Chain budget with the internal teams and the external outsource provider while ensuring maximum level of internal control.
Co-piloting & Analysis
- Co-pilot the Supply Chain team for all finance queries. Active contributor to the achievements of Supply Chain KPIs
- Work with the team to establish annual budget and monthly forecast
- Manage monthly Accrual process with relevant stakeholders ahead of Closings. Review closing results against forecasts and follow up on variances
- Support the Supply Chain team on their budget follow-up responsibilities
- Help the team to understand and achieve optimal investment and working capital, drive spends efficiency and realization of cost savings opportunity
- Help drive financial acumen and provide challenge and support on forecasts and projects
- Assist Supply Chain Management and Finance Controller with ad hoc analysis as needed
- Establish and maintain close relationship with external logistic provider to keep proper flow of information and detailed understanding of their costing process and controls.
- Ensure adherence to contracted conditions with external providers
- Ensure a thorough control process for external invoicing process, with reconciliations, check, evidence and proper cost split/allocation
- Ensure proper accountability and reconcilation of all carrier payments in alignment with third party freight audit report
- Ensure clear control and visibility of assets and liabilities, including the development, implementation and compliance with internal control measures in areas such as Bad Goods, external supplier contracts/terms and Finished Goods stock level.
- Comply with the Nestle/Nespresso guidelines across all aspects of the finance function
- Review and make improvements to operational processes on bad goods and refurbishments and replacements of machines
- As-needed support on various investments and supply chain projects
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree Required, preferably in accounting or finance
- 5+ years of Financial Analysis experience required
- Prior experience with P&L variance analysis & budgeting required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Accounting and Financial Reporting knowledge required
- Confidence to interact with and challenge Senior Management
Nestlé is the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: repect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geopraphies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.