Aerospace Supply Chain Analyst
Position at Alten Technology USA
We’re ALTEN Technology USA, an engineering company that provides solutions for engineering, technology, and product development projects. For decades, we’ve been helping our clients develop products that are changing the world, whether that’s by shaping the future of space exploration, saving lives with medical devices that set a new standard of care, or creating the fully autonomous electric taxi of tomorrow. Our team of more than 600 people works across industries including aerospace, medical devices and life sciences, unmanned systems and robotics, automotive OEM and tier 1 suppliers, commercial vehicle, electric vehicles, rail, and more. Our offices across the US have different industry focuses and engage with our clients in different ways, ranging from working on-site at client facilities to performing product development at our delivery centers.
ALTEN Group, our parent company, has been a leader in engineering and information technology for more than 30 years. ALTEN Group operates in 30 countries across Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East and employs more than 36,000 people, 88% of whom are engineers. The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete project outsourcing.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world’s most technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking care of our employees by building relationships and providing opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship to help you take your career to the next level. You don’t have to take our word for it that we’re a great place to work—we were named on the 2023 Top Workplaces list thanks to feedback from our proud employees.
- Support the procurement project manager in the various ongoing initiatives.
- Person analyses on several supply chain and logistics aspects
- Prepare presentations to demonstrate proof of concept what-if scenarios and initiatives progress status
- Lead multifunctional team discussions and working sessions
- Must be able to flexible with locations Hartford, CT and Cincinnati, OH.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or Industrial Engineering, Operations and Logistics,
- Operations Management or a college diploma with equivalent work experience.
- You have 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in logistics, supply chain or operational management.
- You have good project management skills.
- Can do attitude, looking for solutions, bringing people together.
- Influencing without line management au1hor ty
- Good knowledge of Industrial and aerospace Businesses
- Bilingual French or English
- Ready to challenge ethe status quo.
- Mix between interest for operations, logistics and capacity to project towards the future of Supply- Chain.
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical and synthesis mind
Alten Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.