Supply Chain Technical Coordinator 3
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION: Yes
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: No relocation assistance availableCLEARANCE TYPE: SecretTRAVEL: NoDescription
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.Aeronautics Systems sector is seeking a Supply Chain Technical Coordinator 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position is located in Melbourne, FL.
- 1st shift, 9/80 schedule.
- Position is onsite, unable to accommodate a telecommute/hybrid schedule.
- Supports and assists activities within multiple disciplines across the Supply Chain process.
- Loads, unloads, and conveys materials and parts to multiple work sites, and performs a combination of tasks under specific direction which may include shipping and/or receiving.
- Opens containers using hand tools; counts and weighs materials and records information.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks and machines by hand; loads or unloads materials into or from trucks by hand.
- Conveys materials using hand truck, forklift, or other devices; stacks or assembles materials; aids by lifting heavy objects by hand
- Works closely with the Integration team and shop floor.
- Delivers kits and chemicals and verifies quantities and part numbers.
- Wraps and packs kits to send to on and offsite locations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 4 years of additional education and/or experience in logistics support, shipping/receiving, warehousing and/or inventory control.
- Ability to obtain forklift certification.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. and walk or stand for extended periods of time.
- Valid driver’s license, or ability to obtain one.
- Ability to obtain and maintain DOD Secret Clearance and Program Special Access within a reasonable period of time, as determined by the company to meet its business needs (after starting).
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient written communication skills through Outlook or other email platform to interact with internal and external team members.
- Prior experience using a forklift/reach lift/pallet jack.
- Prior experience using SAP/ MES.
- Hazmat or chemical handling experience.
- Experience in Aerospace Manufacturing.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
Salary Range: $44,800.00 - $74,600.00The above salary range represents a general guideline; however, Northrop Grumman considers a number of factors when determining base salary offers such as the scope and responsibilities of the position and the candidate's experience, education, skills and current market conditions.Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.