Corporate – Senior Business Process Lead, Supply Chain & Operations
We are global, we are impacting the lives of millions every day, we are making a difference!
At Amcor we are inspired to change the packaging industry and are taking on the aspirational challenge to make all our products recyclable or reusable by 2025. Through our products and global footprint, we are in a unique position to truly make a difference in the packaging space. Our products impact the lives of millions of people across the globe every day from food, beverage, pharmaceutical, medical, home- and personal-care, and other essential products. Amcor is a thriving S&P 500 organisation listed both on the NYSE (AMCR) and ASX (AMC) with US$13 billion in sales. We have a proud history dating back to the 1860’s and come a long way from a single paper mill based in Melbourne to becoming the global leading packaging company. Today, Amcor is an international organisation empowering its 50,000 employees in over 40 countries and across 250 sites.
Will you be next to join our journey towards a more sustainable future? At Amcor we are always looking for talented and passionate individuals who are motivated to make a difference. Working at Amcor means you will have a unique opportunity to be a part of an organisation that is committed to providing sustainable packaging solutions. To find out more about our commitment to sustainability and about Amcor, visit www.amcor.com.
The Senior Business Process Lead serves as a business process subject matter expert in all subject areas for manual and system processes, and procedures associated with the Supply Chain & Operations function. Implements industry standard processes and provides best practices solution over sight. Collaborates to ensure end to end alignment of related process areas. Sets, Measures KPIs for process adherence and drives continuous improvement opportunities. Serves as a subject matter expert for organizational and process performer roles. Guides and contributes during ERP implementation in the areas of security design, user acceptance testing, data conversion and site gap assessments. Provides ongoing training inputs and reviews training content. Also an evangelist for change management of standard process adoptions and mentoring other employees on need for process adherence
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Defines/Owns and documents processes than can be used as a standard for the division
- Creates standard KPI measurements for process adherence
- Leads in end-to-end process alignment with other areas
- Defines Roles & Responsibilities and associated security design for systems
- Leads & participates and has sign-off authority for solution user acceptance testing
- Provides oversight for Transaction data conversion
- Leads efforts in site assessments and identification of process gaps.
- Develops Training content
- Leads change management processes
- Define and engage appropriate Project Team Members (IT and Business); resources can be internal or external
- Define and manage Project Plans, Project Team Meetings, and establish and develop Project Stakeholder relationships.
- Tracks, reports, escalates and mitigates on issues, status, timeline, resources and budget.
- Mentors and develops expertise in others
- Delegates to achieve project goals and to develop others
- Continual learner of companies business process and gains functional expertise
- Leads business teams to design and implement standard processes
- To-be process design architects
- Develops test plans for user acceptance testing
- Leads and develops approach to pilot and deploy solutions
- Ensures process adherence across plant locations
- Measures effectiveness of the solution and makes necessary adjustments as continuous improvements
- Ensures projects are on time, with quality and on budget.
- Leads knowledge sharing and knowledge transfer efforts.
- Leadership of complex projects and/or subject area(s).
WHAT WE VALUE
- Results Orientation - High
- Strategic Orientation - High
- Collaboration & Influencing - High
- Developing Organizational Capability - High
- Continuous Improvement Mindset - High
- Customer Focus - High
- Business Acumen - High
- Decision Making & Analysis - High
- Compelling Communication - High
- Planning & Organizing - High
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of relevant experience or Masters degree and 8+ years of experience.
- Strong preference for experience in a Supply Chain & Operations role and involvement in Process & System Development Life cycle management phases. Familiarity in working with systems in a manufacturing industry is essential.
- Project Management knowledge and experience is required.
- 5+ years ERP experience is required
- Travel percentage: 35%
We expect our people to be guided by The Amcor Way and demonstrate our Values every day to enable the business to win. We are winning when:
- Our people are engaged and developing as part of a high-performing Amcor team
- Our customers grow and prosper from Amcor’s quality, service, and innovation
- Our investors benefit from Amcor’s consistent growth and superior returns
- The environment is better off because of Amcor’s leadership and products
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Amcor Flexibles North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click on the links "EEO is the and "EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call 224-313-7000 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
We verify the identity and employment authorization of individuals hired for employment in the United States.