Associate I--Supply Chain
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Has Been Named:
- The #3 Pediatric Hospital in the Nation - US News and World Report 2022
- On Forbes Magazine 2022 list of America's Best Employers for Diversity
- One of four Medical Centers making the list of the 2022 Glassdoor Best Places to Work
- An LGBTQ+ Healthcare Equality Top Performer in 2022 by The Human Rights Campaign (HRC)
Expected Starting Salary Range: 15.50 - 18.40
SUBFUNCTION DEFINITION: Drive optimal performance (cost, fulfillment, quality, cash) and profitability through the Supply Chain and Project execution.
Unload trucks/pallets, receive, stage, route and deliver inbound orders throughout Cincinnati Children's facilities. Coordinate the shipment of outbound freight and courier deliveries.
Replenish materials and supplies in designated locations, may include the clinical areas through the use of Pyxis automated refill orders, hand held devices, or par sheets. Process and issue orders in PeopleSoft as needed including Nurse Supplier, phone, fax, ePro, walk up, and Pyxis orders. Issue credits to appropriate departments for inventory supplies returned.
Review daily team schedule to prioritize needs based upon case location, acuity and items needed for care. Review tentative schedule for the following week in collaboration with the related staff to ensure materials, equipment, and resources are available.
Work as part of a team in order to have orders and supplies where they are needed and when they are needed in order to provide for excellence in patient care. Communicate with and provide support to internal department customers as needed to ensure orders are processed efficiently.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- No directly related experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.