Director / Lead, Supply Chain Planner
Position at Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Inc
At Dr. Reddy's "Good Health Can't Wait"
By joining Dr. Reddy’s, you will contribute to making the breakthroughs of tomorrow a reality today! From making medicines more affordable to discovering innovative treatment options to satisfy unmet medical needs, we are dedicated to helping people lead longer and healthier lives. We are seeking dynamic and energetic individuals ready to inspire, ready to make a difference for their community and every community.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Dr. Reddy’s, we are deeply committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone belongs and is valued for their contributions to the team. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the role and are open to exploring candidates with a less traditional background.
We are seeking a Lead, Supply Chain Planner to lead the supply planning team for internal & external products within the NAG supply chain management team to ensure optimal supply availability to minimize backorder and maximize revenues. Based in Princeton, NJ (Hybrid work schedule) the role will report to the Head of Demand and Supply Planning.
- Ability to perform Supply Planning to plan and track supplies coming from all internal plants and external manufacturers in the US to maintain adequate inventories to ensure availability of supplies in the market
- Work closely with sales and marketing to plan and capture new business and continuously keep an eye for market shortages
- Work aside quality teams to ensure timely release of products and timely closure of incident investigations resulting from logistics and warehouse issues
- Take interventions to ensure availability of products at the right time and place through optimal capacity utilization
- Conduct accurate sales inventory operations planning including timely destruction of expired materials
- Track finished goods inventory
- Participate in recruitment and induction process
- Ensure goals are identified and performance is evaluated for the team
- Identify training needs based on future plans and organizational requirements
- Provides necessary coaching and training to build team capability
Qualifications / Skills:
- Must understand the relationships between modules in SAP and how to best enable processes
- ERP Experience – SAP-S4, Hana, Kinaxis
- Good understanding of planning process, general business practice and inventory control
- Preferred people management skills
- Ability to work cross functionally
Must be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident of U.S. or otherwise authorized to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.