Licensed Customs Brokerage
Directs and coordinates activities of the Customs Entry process. To obtain optimum efficiency and maximize compliance by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, in additional to the duties and responsibilities of the Licensed Customs Broker, when required for the efficiency and smooth running of the department. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receive import files to clear through Customs
- Ensure import clearance files are compliant with US Customs regulations
- Communicate clearance delays with internal and external customers
- Prioritize shipments based on ETA or other factors
- Communicate entry release with internal customers
- Plan, develop and implement best practices for the entry process
- Stays up to date with current regulations with US Customs
- Assist with new customer implementation
- Audit Entries
- Pay duty statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A valid customs broker's license is require
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid customs broker's license.
Bollore has to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous benefits package, including health insurance (medical, dental and vision),
- 401(k) matching
- Life insurance & disability.
- Discretionary bonus
- Paid time off / Holidays
- Career advancement
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000/ annual
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Bolloré Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.