Foreign Exchange Sales Account Executive
About GPS Capital Markets:
GPS Capital Markets provides corporate foreign exchange services that help companies manage their foreign currency risks and execute foreign currency transactions. Leveraging a team rich in international banking from the world’s largest financial institutions, GPS combines tailored FX solutions with superior one-on-one service. As a premier FX brokerage firm, our clients range from small startups to multinational and publicly traded corporations.
About the Role: GPS Capital Markets is looking for an Account Executive to join our Arizona Sales team. Our Account Executives are the first point of contact for all new prospective customers to discuss GPS Capital Markets products and services. This role is critical to the business as the team's goal is to have engaging conversations with our clients to discover their challenges, their requirements, and help them settle on the most appropriate GPS Capital Markets solution for their needs.
- Create new revenue opportunities by educating our prospects about open source, digital transformation and GPS Capital Markets
- Conduct high volume prospecting (50-60 calls or emails per day) to qualify leads and prospects
- Qualify prospects' needs and effectively map them to GPS Capital Markets offerings
- Work closely with account executives and marketing to implement strategy and process
- Become an industry specialist and develop product mastery
- Consistently achieve (and exceed!) monthly quotas and goals
- Conduct yourself professionally and cast GPS Capital Markets in a positive light
- Receive continuous weekly training to further develop sales skillset
- Experience in financial markets with strong FX knowledge
- Demonstrates success in a high-level sales environment
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to find solutions to complex client problems
- Consistently achieve monthly KPI’s and quotas
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills; written and verbal
- A consistent record of high achievement
- Attention to details; organized and metric-driven
- Certification on Dynamics or Salesforce CRM systems
- Ability to work in a fast passed, challenging environment
- Self-motivated with a constant sense of urgency
Location: Arizona (Remote)
Travel: This position may require up to (10% travel)
What We Offer
- Competitive remuneration and incentives
- Additional compensation programs
- Professional growth through internal support of international team of professionals and external tools to reach a full potential
- Flexible work arrangements
Must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
GPS is an equal opportunity employer. GPS will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.