Foreign Exchange Reconciliation Clerk
IBC Bank successes are the result of an aggressive and innovative attitude. The Bank's "We Do More" philosophy reflects it's dedication to the growth and success of it's employees, customers and communities. IBC bank hires talented, creative and dedicated individuals to help our business succeed. We are a company that values leadership, community engagement and relationship building that leads to a culture of excellence. We are currently seeking to fill positions across all business segments. IBC's focus is to be customer centric and strive to provide excellent customer experience.
811 Account SupportJob Summary:
The Peso Reconciliation Analyst is responsible for balancing the foreign exchange general ledger accounts, communicating to stakeholders of any outages/incorrect transactions posted and following-up to on these items to ensure they are cleared from the reconciliation.Job Description:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The statements on this job description are intended to describe the general nature of level of work being performed by incumbents. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required by all incumbents.
- Ensures that all foreign exchange general ledgers such as Pesos, Eros and pounds are balanced and reviewed for outages and inconsistencies
- Advises all banks contact liaisons on outages and incorrect tickets that have ran via email
- Follows up with banks via email to determine when general ledger items are going to clear
- Other duties as assigned
- Active Learning
- Complex Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Reading Comprehension
- High school diploma GED equivalent