Financial Services FAAS - Global Treasury - Manager - Central, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic 1 (1442683)
EY focuses on high-ethical standards and integrity among its employees and expects all candidates to demonstrate these qualities. At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY is the most globally integrated professional services organization which encompasses a separate business unit dedicated exclusively to the financial services marketplace. Join Financial Services (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global market perspective. Aligned to key industry groups including asset management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity, we provide integrated advisory, assurance, tax, and transaction services to our clients.
Upon embarking on a journey with us, you will experience professional development through exposure to an array of diverse experiences, world-class learning and individual tailored coaching. This, is how we develop outstanding leaders who endeavor to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. Sounds interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience will last a lifetime
Our Global Treasury Team assists our clients to improve their treasury function. We have a broad range of capabilities to assist clients with risk management, funding and capital management, cash flow forecasting, Treasury technology, post- merger integration, organizational design and cash management. As a Manager in our Global Treasury Advisory Services team, you will manage and execute these complex Treasury engagements.
Your key responsibilities
- Ensure products/deliverables meet contract/work plan specifications and deadlines
- Lead and manage Treasury engagements as a senior team member to include: project and resource planning, budget management, execution of work plan and client relationship management
- Lead the proposal development process and participate in pursuit team for prospective treasury engagements
- Support and lead business development and practice development initiatives
- Oversee engagement economics and manage appropriate resources for efficient engagement models
- Demonstrate professionalism while working in the client environment
- Maintain a strong client focus by being responsive to client requests and developing/maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel
- Collaborate with the partner and client to determine a strategy that appropriately addresses risk and manages client expectations relating to deliverables
- Understand the client’s industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends and industry developments
- Ensure work is delivered timely and in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Provide supervision and mentoring to staff and serve as point person for technical questions.
- Develop and maintain strong networks, both internally and externally, and work with other service lines in providing an integrated service delivery
Skills and attributes for success
- Desire and ability to work closely with engagement team members and clients
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills
To qualify for the role you must have
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Accouting, Finance or related field
- 6 plus years of related work experience
- CTP certification
- Advanced skills and experience with: Treasury organizational structure and transformation, Financial risk management (currency, interest rate, commodity), Cash flow forecasting, Cash and Bank relationship management, Treasury technology, International treasury center, Debt and investment management, Governance, controls and regulation, M&A support, Hedge accounting
Ideally, you’ll also have
- CFA, MBA or prior consulting experience is preferred
What we look for
We’re interested in leaders with a genuine creative vision and the confidence to make it happen. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you’ll also need the ability to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and processes. If you’re serious about auditing and ready to take on some of our clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the business. The salary range for this job in most geographic locations in the US is $109,400 to $200,500. The salary range for New York City Metro Area, Washington State and California (excluding Sacramento) is $131,300 to $227,900. Individual salaries within those ranges are determined through a wide variety of factors including but not limited to education, experience, knowledge, skills and geography. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at email@example.com.