Senior Project Manager, Global Marketing Excellence
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for successfully leading global planning and execution for commercialization of products and services. Senior Project Manager expert-level project management skills, extensive launch and go-to-market planning. Responsibilities may include local execution planning and support based on market needs. This full-time exempt position reports to Manager, Global Marketing Excellence, Commercial Project Management (CPM) and is remote position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders across multiple international locations to define and execute detailed comprehensive plans in line with business strategy
- Drive the project deliverables and milestones for project/launch/program implementation
- Monitor projects across all teams to identify potential risks in order to make project planning and schedule management plan adjustments
- Coordinate and facilitate project/launch meetings, agenda development, presentation, capturing meeting minutes, summarizing the takeaway of milestones and action items
- Communicate with various levels across the organization to support effective partnerships and alignment on launch activities
- Capture key progress metrics, timelines and communicate regularly and effectively this progress to stakeholders, highlighting areas of success and risk
- Effectively and proactively address challenges and remove obstacles in order to meet key launch execution milestones
- Provide status reporting to management and keep relevant stakeholders well informed on a regular cadence to identify potential risks in order to make project planning and schedule management plan adjustments
- Ensure that all budgetary objectives are met and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial forecasting
- Manage monthly and quarterly project budgets
- Lead debriefing and key learning activities to support optimization for future project/launch/programs
- Implement standardized project management practices, and provide subject-matter expertise in supporting other members of the team in their development
- Support positive, customer-centric culture
- Travel to other Novocure locations as needed (20-30%)
- 7+ years’ experience in biopharmaceutical, DME, life sciences, or medical device setting, with 2+ years in a commercial setting
- Experience leading complex, cross-functional initiatives in a matrixed environment
- Proven working experience in project management and familiarity with a variety of commercialization concepts, practices and procedures within the pharmaceutical and device industry
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Experience managing global projects and building relationships and rapport across functions and markets
- Internal motivation to meet deadlines and deliver project objectives
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills to manage a high volume of project information and particulars
- Flexibility and agility in the face of a high-paced and fast-changing launch environment
- Strong sense of connection to the corporate mission and passion for delivering success for our patients
- Fluent with project management tools (MS Project, Asana) and general office tools (PowerPoint, Excel)
Patient-forward: aspiring to make a difference in cancer.
Our patient-forward mission
Together with our patients, we strive to extend survival in some of the most aggressive forms of cancer by developing and commercializing our innovative therapy.
Our patient-forward values
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.