International Account Representative
Essential Job Duties
- Diligent research for customer leads using the internet and other tools.
- Heavy cold calling and prospecting of customers to advertise the value added services that Smith has to offer.
- Negotiation of price with customers and keeping up with market trends.
- Interface with the purchasing team to stay informed of current inventory.
- Relationship building and full account management.
- Qualifying leads and requirements from customers.
- Aptitude to connect with customers over the phone, build relationships and close deals.
- Willingness to make outbound phone calls every day.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail.
- Committed to customer satisfaction, confidentiality and ability manage proprietary data.
- Previous sales or cold-calling experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.
Salary Ranges: $60,000 - $70,000 plus commission
Smith is an equal opportunity employer.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.