Brand Manager, Global Marketing, Color (89052)
Location: New York, NY
COTY is looking for smart leaders who are tenacious, passionate, and fearlessly kind.
Our mission is to accelerate the rapid omni-channel growth of this incredibly disruptive indie beauty brand. This Brand Manager, Global Marketing will help drive, and deliver the strategic objectives, innovation and activation for the brand– globally. This Brand Manager is eager to be part of a high performing marketing team and cross functional network to deliver high impact innovation and go to market activations across channels and geographies. The ideal candidate has experience in color and/or product development and thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Ideally he/she has an understanding of omni channel segment marketing best practices in the commercial beauty industry. He/she is passionate, creative, culturally sensitive, curious, highly organized, analytical, and collaborative.
Kylie Jenner Cosmetics is a joint venture between Coty and the brand, with Coty owning 51% of the Kylie Jenner beauty business. It is managed by separate Board of Directors.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Support Sr Brand Manager and Global Marketing Director in executing the global strategic roadmap
- Work closely with the LA based team, cross functional partners and commercial markets to create and deliver omni channel innovation plans from concept to commercialization with a hyper focus on DTC and the US market
- Create and support compelling omni-channel brand experience through consumer-first 360° programs
- Collaborate with high performing marketing team, and engage with cross functional partners (Ops, Design, Packaging, Project Management, Finance, Legal, Supply Chain, PR, Education, Digital) to deliver profitable innovation plans and support programs
- Support in the development of regional / retailer trade marketing programs to ensure local relevance
- Create product briefs, offering books and 360° activation plans to inform global affiliates of upcoming programs
- Monitor the competitive landscape to identify product need gaps and opportunities; develop and execute action plans to improve brand edge and performance.
- Provide all affiliates with timely information and updates on all calendarized programs; liaise regularly with local marketing teams to ensure programs meet market timing and requirements
We'd love to see candidates who have:
- Min 4-5 years experience in beauty
- Educated to graduate, post graduate level (MBA is a bonus)
- Global experience critical w/ strong understanding of US marketplace
- Product development in the beauty space
- Omni channel, indie and iconic beauty brand experience is a PLUS
- DTC, Digital and e-commerce experience an advantage
- High EQ, low ego
- Is analytical and fiscally responsible
- Leads with passion, pride, and purpose
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse environment with a team of professionals who are passionate about the work they do and know how to have some fun along the way.
Coty’s global omni-working policy provides the option to work up to 50% of your month remotely. We believe that a more flexible philosophy of remote working will give everyone the freedom to choose what works for their individual circumstances and empower them to always perform at their best.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
Coty is deeply committed to Changing the Conversation around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in an effort to create a more open, inclusive, and diverse workplace where all employees can be their authentic self.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click here to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Base Salary Range: $110,000.00-$125,000.00
Salary dependent on multiple factors.