Global Sales Executive
As part of the Amwins family, Cardinus has built an exceptional reputation as the worlds’ leading provider of office ergonomics solutions. Our products and services have been chosen as the system of choice by many of the worlds’ leading organizations who work with us to deliver national and global programs.
Our belief is that our firm, and our people, succeed by working together. Our aim is to recruit passionate people, to share best practice and support each other as we continue our journey of growth.
Achieving success means hiring and retaining the best talent. When you join us, we will encourage and support your professional and personal development. We want to help you achieve your goals!
We believe in a flat organizational structure that prizes expertise and relationships equally. We’ve built a workplace where talent, collaboration and inclusivity are valued, and our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion helps cultivate an open, welcoming workplace where everyone who works with us can be themselves.
This position is remote with company paid travel.
As part of a small team this is a hands-on role! The key focus is on generating business from new and current customers. We also need you to help us improve our sales materials and presence in the market so this role can be diverse.
- New business sales
- Meet all pre-agreed sales targets and other metrics (whether financial or not)
- Ensure sufficient prospecting is undertaken to ensure medium- and long-term sales targets are achievable
- Identify new sales opportunities through a variety of approved marketing initiatives and ensure opportunities are fully exploited
- Maintain and build an active pipeline of prospects
- Customer management
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
- Incoming inquiries
- Plan, review and measure incoming inquires to ensure:
- Inquires are followed up within 1 hour (ideally 15 minutes)
- Conversion rates continue to improve
- Exhibitions and events
- Where needed, visit Cardinus events to promote Cardinus’s products and services
- Maintain a professional appearance at events and ensure any agreed success criteria are met
- Manage all event-generated inquiries are followed-up in an appropriate manner with suitable metrics prepared to measure the effectiveness of follow up activities
- Sales materials
- Where required, assist with the review of all sales materials to ensure they remain relevant, appropriate and competitive
- We want you to be passionate, motivated with a desire to succeed!
- Ideally, you will have experience of EHS/ergonomics software and services and have experience selling to people at all levels within an organization.
- We need you to have strong interpersonal skills and have ability to use all Microsoft and other tools such as Word, Excel, CRM etc
Snapshot of what Amwins provides to our team members:
- Broad benefits package available
- Most benefits available first day of employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, etc
- Generous Paid Time Off and Company Holiday Schedule
- Collaborative, continuing education focused work environment
- Career advancement opportunities