Executive Assistant, Global Brand and Creative
Job Requisition ID #
At Autodesk, we are inspired by building tools for people who imagine, design, and make a better world for the 10 billion people living on our planet. Our clients make the tallest buildings in the world, improve new green, affordable housing for low-income communities, put rockets into space, 3d print affordable prosthetic limbs, and bring stories and experiences to life that leap off the screen and inspire the world. Helping those teams do what they do better, faster, and with a less negative impact on the world is the mission that pulls us all out of bed every morning.
As Executive Assistant, you'll provide administrative support to the VP of Brand and Creative by being a facilitator for the team. You will perform many tasks, and handle details of a confidential and essential nature while using your experience to address potential problems and ensure a functioning team.
You will report to the VP of Brand and Creative. This is a full-time hybrid remote opportunity. #LI-HYBRID
- Manage calendars managing conflicts and impacts
- Partner with the team leaders to research and prepare agendas and meeting materials, document meeting minutes, track action items, and communicate status
- Schedule, plan, and coordinate events and meetings onsite and offsite, including research and preparation of meeting materials
- Ensure meeting attendees have appropriate information including directions and maps. May track action items and communicate status
- Maintain confidential material related to employees and company operations. Partner with HR business partner to coordinate new hire processing and team onboarding
- Work with Corporate Travel to schedule and change itineraries. May research and obtain travel visas. In some cases, may travel with the executive(s)
- Coordinate virtual and in-person events and meetings on and offsite, including preparation of meeting materials, logistics, venue, activities, and food
- Work with the leader to plan out and accomplish All Hands Meetings, Manager Calls, and organization-wide communications; work with the leader to build team culture and community
- Develop positive working relationships with staff, internal departments, and outside parties, including high-level sensitive contacts to coordinate activities and collaborate on special projects
- Collaborate with other executive team admins to complete scheduling meetings and coordinate company-wide events
- Coordinate new hire processing
- May track expenditures related to employee rewards programs or coordinate and compile feedback for performance reviews
- May maintain email aliases, Slack channels, distribution lists, and shared directories, including maintaining permissions
- Manage information by organizing and tracking databases to summarize and produce reports
- Organize quarterly All Hands meeting in person and Zoom webinar
- Track executive expenses and generates expense reports
- Monitor purchasing software system notifications and approves on behalf of the executive if appropriate. Work with Accounts Payable to ensure department bills are paid promptly
- May serve as the point person for departmental purchases, including PC tracking and overall asset management
- May manage budget and departmental costs, including reclassifications
- Draft letters, memos, and emails
- Responsible for general office administration tasks such as filing, copying, collating/stapling.
- May work with the Facilities department to coordinate space planning for division or team
- Create presentations and maintain organization charts
- May maintain and update websites, including building or redesigning pages
- At least 6+ years of experience providing administrative support for senior-level executive
- 5+ years of experience using Mac and Windows operating systems, and related business applications such as, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft SharePoint
- Ability to travel to events or internal meetings, locally and internationally
- You have a lot of initiative. You enjoy working on complex assignments with a team or by yourself
- You enjoy working with other people—You believe that a high-functioning team is important to success. You enjoy reaching out and building productive working relationships with people across all levels and take a customer service orientation when supporting the team
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
From health and financial benefits to time away and everyday wellness, we give Autodeskers
the best, so they can do their best work. Learn more about our benefits in the U.S. by visiting
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. For U.S.-based roles, we expect a starting base salary between $72,800 and $117,700. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location, and may exceed this range. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.Equal Employment Opportunity
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone
can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belonging
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).