Global Marketing Operations Coordinator
The Marketing Operations Coordinator will help ensure speed to market and global brand alignment to support global business expansion across all platforms and the Discovery family of networks.
- Assist with the trafficking and organization of all requests for promotional marketing materials across all brands.
- Maintain the internal asset management libraries.
- Work with international teams to acquire, manage, and distribute materials and information within requested timeframes.
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide prompt and accurate solutions to requests for information or assets.
- Support the implementation and future maintenance of newly developed, enterprise-wide, asset delivery & request system. This will involve encouraging user adoption, helping with training & reinforcing best practices, as well as quality control to assure assets are meeting specifications and system is functioning optimally at all times.
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing operations, production management, or broadcast media.
- Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Business Administration
- Someone interested in learning more about Marketing/Advertising Logistics
- Internship experience is a PLUS
- Customer Svc experience
- Familiarity with Google Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of people across disciplines, cultures, and roles.
- Familiarity with common linear and digital media formats and terminology as it pertains to the Entertainment/Broadcast media industry