Pharmaceuticals Supply Chain Manager, Senior
Serve as scientific and technical representative for the Program Offices for the project management of the supply chain and logistics considerations for products being developed from early stage to commercialization in the biopharmaceutical fields. Support concept of operations strategies and review and advise supply chain and logistics positions for new, proposed, and existing drug or vaccine products for medical countermeasure preparedness or public health emergency response. Work independently and in teams to provide program and project development level portfolio management and oversight to health and science research organization clients. Apply knowledge of the workings of government research organizations, biopharmaceutical product development practices, and supply chain and logistics to assist clients with data, project, and process problems. Develop, implement, and improve Total Life Cycle Cost (TLCC) efforts consciously. Review and advise supply chain and logistics positions on proposed and existing projects and programs. Deliver briefings on relevant subject matter for senior government leadership. Participate in the growth of the life sciences capability through client engagements and branding and marketing activities and develop intellectual capital.
- Experience in all areas of biopharmaceutical supply chain and logistics, including warehousing, enterprise, inventory systems, purchasing, and transportation
- Experience with pharmaceutical product development and Total Life Cycle Cost (TLCC) management
- Experience with supplier qualification, management, and customer service practices
- Experience with pharmaceutical packaging and distribution solutions
- Experience with inventory tracking systems
- Experience with regulatory authorities
- Ability to lead or participate in market research, cost evaluations, and gathering logistics information such as supplier information, supplier qualification and evaluation, and transportation information
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust or Suitability/Fitness determination based on client requirements
- HS Diploma or GED
- Experience in working with scientific and government stakeholders
- Experience with using Microsoft Office and analytic tools
- Ability to learn quickly about new research areas, strategies, or methodologies
- Possession of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possession of excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Public Trust
Applicants selected will be subject to a government investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements of the U.S. government client.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen’s benefit programs. Individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Resource page on our Careers site and reviewing Our Employee Benefits page.
Salary at Booz Allen is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual’s particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $73,100.00 to $166,000.00 (annualized USD). The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Booz Allen’s total compensation package for employees.
Our people-first culture prioritizes the benefits of flexibility and collaboration, whether that happens in person or remotely.
- If this position is listed as remote or hybrid, you’ll periodically work from a Booz Allen or client site facility.
- If this position is listed as onsite, you’ll work with colleagues and clients in person, as needed for the specific role.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.