Full Job Description
Please send all updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration! For additional information, please contact 856-532-2833 or message me on Linkedin!
This exciting opportunity will have you working as a Logistics Coordinator with a pharmaceutical industry leader located in Piscataway, NJ . If you have strong operational skills and experience in Supply Chain or Logistics, explore the various other benefits this opportunity can deliver:
A Supply Chain/logistics Coordinator is responsible for the oversight of the life cycle of products, including preparation, shipping, and receiving. They offer support with the maintenance of logistics policies, administer, and maintain inventory control program systems and coordinate with in-house sales, Finance, Commercial Operations and Outbound shipping management team to promote accurate and timely processing of orders for customers. Additionally, Supply Chain Coordinators develop reports showing transportation costs on precise projects and moves.
- Coordinate with in-house sales and commercial operations team to provide rate quote and cost for client proposals.
- Provide assistance for processing outbound logistics, planning, creating documentation for Biomaterial, Stem cells and other specimen, shipping, track and trace tasks. Process daily UN3373 and UN 1845 domestic and international shipment via designated shipping carries.
- Interface with Customs broker, Partner government agencies and Carrier’s for shipment Import and export clearances.
- Maintain checks and balance of all incoming and outgoing shipments, track shipments across multiple carrier channels.
- Check and control inward and outward time sheets associated with deliveries and pick-ups
- Administer and maintain inventory control of shipping supplies and packaging.
- Support with maintenance of domestic and international logistics policies, procedures, support plans and similar data.
- Support International trade compliance, record keeping and preparedness for yearly audits.
- Manage and monitor the performance of carriers, customs brokers, clients, routing, and scheduling planning shipments.
- Interact with Finance and Business team to provide carrier Invoices, exceptions and discrepancies and file claims.
- Interact with the warehouse and outbound shipping team to assist loading Bio-material Samples with proper PPE.
- Maintain quality control and trade compliance check of all outgoing shipments
- Establish and maintain maximum and minimum shipping supplies and consumables inventory levels
- Familiarity with multiple carriers (UPS, DHL, FedEx, Cryoport, World courier) and international shipment processes Assist in preparing and submitting transport requests with carrier's
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or related field
- 2 plus years previous experience in logistics management or coordination
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Working knowledge of PC computer systems and cargo management software preferred
- Great interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
8-5 Monday - Friday on site in Piscataway, NJ office
6 month contract to hire *Company wants to retain a permanent employee*
T: (856) 532-2833
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.